Former UFC heavyweight Cody East arrested on domestic violence charges.

thought it was cody nolove for a second

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...ody-east-arrested-for-domestic-violence-again
Inmate_Image.aspx.0.jpeg

What a piece of shit this guy is the UFC should have not signed him with the child abuse history hope he goes to jail.

Maybe we should figure out actually happened before demonizing him. I'm with you if he's guilty but let the process play out first.

Charges/Warrants/Bond Information

12/18/2016
Date: 12/19/2016 3:43:55 AM

Name: EAST, CODY TERRY
ID: 100204929
Booking Number: 130797933
YOB: 1988
Sex: MALE
Race: WHITE
Arrival Date: 12/18/2016 10:25:18 AM
Cell Number: 7
Description: F UNIT POD 1
Arrest Charges
Case Number: TMP0325941
Release Type:
Arrest Date: 12/18/2016
Arrest Time: 03:51
Arrest Location:
Statute: 30-3-16(C)
Description: AGGRAVATED BATTERY AGAINST HOUSEHOLD MEMBER
Release Type:
Arrest Location:
Statute: 30-4-3
Description: FALSE IMPRISONMENT
Release Type:
Arrest Location:
Statute: 30-3-13
Description: AGGRAVATED ASSAULT AGAINST A HOUSEHOLD MEMBER
Bail Details
Bond Amount: $30000
Bond Description: CASH/SURETY

30-4-3:
30-4-3. False imprisonment.

False imprisonment consists of intentionally confining or restraining another person without his consent and with knowledge that he has no lawful authority to do so.

Whoever commits false imprisonment is guilty of a fourth degree felony.

30-3-13:
30-3-13. Aggravated assault against a household member.

A. Aggravated assault against a household member consists of:

(1) unlawfully assaulting or striking at a household member with a deadly weapon; or

(2) willfully and intentionally assaulting a household member with intent to commit any felony.

B. Whoever commits aggravated assault against a household member is guilty of a fourth degree felony.

30-3-16(c):
30-3-16. Aggravated battery against a household member.

A. Aggravated battery against a household member consists of the unlawful touching or application of force to the person of a household member with intent to injure that person or another.

B. Whoever commits aggravated battery against a household member by inflicting an injury to that person that is not likely to cause death or great bodily harm, but that does cause painful temporary disfigurement or temporary loss or impairment of the functions of any member or organ of the body, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

C. Whoever commits aggravated battery against a household member by inflicting great bodily harm or doing so with a deadly weapon or doing so in any manner whereby great bodily harm or death can be inflicted, is guilty of a third degree felony.

Last edited:
What a cunt. And even worse.. was that he was signed in the first place just to push that stupid fucking YouTube show.

They didnt let an aussie prospect in the ufc because of a "rascist" face book post he wrote 2 years earlier... about.... his own race.

Charges/Warrants/Bond Information

12/18/2016
Date: 12/19/2016 3:43:55 AM

Name: EAST, CODY TERRY
ID: 100204929
Booking Number: 130797933
YOB: 1988
Sex: MALE
Race: WHITE
Arrival Date: 12/18/2016 10:25:18 AM
Cell Number: 7
Description: F UNIT POD 1
Arrest Charges
Release Type:
Arrest Location:
Statute: 30-3-16(C)
Description: AGGRAVATED BATTERY AGAINST HOUSEHOLD MEMBER
Release Type:
Arrest Location:
Statute: 30-4-3
Description: FALSE IMPRISONMENT
Release Type:
Arrest Location:
Statute: 30-3-13
Description: AGGRAVATED ASSAULT AGAINST A HOUSEHOLD MEMBER
Bail Details
Bond Amount: $30000
Bond Description: CASH/SURETY

Fucken super sluth over here huh
well done

Did they know about Joe Son's criminal stuff? I thought he got away with it for a while.

Thanks for reminding me of Joe Son though.

<{clintugh}>
IIRC nobody knew but it had already happened. He got arrested years after the fact.

What a cunt. And even worse.. was that he was signed in the first place just to push that stupid fucking YouTube show.

They didnt let an aussie prospect in the ufc because of a "rascist" face book post he wrote 2 years earlier... about.... his own race.

That Tyler kid had a bit of potential too. I remember he beat Nordine Taleb in a great fight on TUF. It was a team Canada guy that stalked through all his online photos and tagged Dana in the racist one.

Yeah but they didnt know about Son's past cause it only came out later

His ability to evade the law was only outmatched by his testicular fortitude. We were essentially robbed of Joe Sons prime because he was out sexual assaulting people with guns and professing the word of the lord with Kimo.

That Tyler kid had a bit of potential too. I remember he beat Nordine Taleb in a great fight on TUF. It was a team Canada guy that stalked through all his online photos and tagged Dana in the racist one.
That was Tyler Manawaroa, not Tyler East.

Maybe we should figure out actually happened before demonizing him. I'm with you if he's guilty but let the process play out first.
Yeah true but considering his history with abuse and violence its highly unlikely that he is innocent duh.

That was Tyler Manawaroa, not Tyler East.

Sorry, I don't know who Tyler east is my dude. I do know that Manawaroa didn't get signed by the UFC because of a racist online meme he posted though . He's a tough as nails kiwi lad who was easily the best Aussie in TUF smashes 2. Whittaker was the best Aussie out of both seasons though imo. My boy rob.

Sorry, I don't know who Tyler east is my dude. I do know that Manawaroa didn't get signed by the UFC because of a racist online meme he posted though . He's a tough as nails kiwi lad who was easily the best Aussie in TUF smashes 2. Whittaker was the best Aussie out of both seasons though imo. My boy rob.
Tyler East is Cody's also-douchebag brother, who I thought you were referring to. I didn't read the post you quoted, my bad.

https://www.abqjournal.com/236601/fighter-faces-battery-charge.html

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tyler-East-45237

Yeah true but considering his history with abuse and violence its highly unlikely that he is innocent duh.

Doesn't matter until he is proven guilty. Could easily be a bullshit charge someone crying wolf because he has been in trouble before.

Don't be a moron. If he is guilty then yea throw the book at him.

Back