Former UFC heavyweight Cody East arrested on domestic violence charges.

Doesn't matter until he is proven guilty. Could easily be a bullshit charge someone crying wolf because he has been in trouble before.

Don't be a moron. If he is guilty then yea throw the book at him.
Moron really? even if he wasnt guilty THIS TIME which i doubt he still is a piece of shit in my books with the abuse and battery stuff from the past so dont be a tool..

I didnt know Tyler was this guys brother. I thought Tyler was going places until he got KOd by Kharitonov.
Yea. A 10 fight unbeaten streak at HW, even in the regional circuits, is impressive.

seems like there's a story like this every week now. the scumbags mma fighter stereotype thrives.

Moron really? even if he wasnt guilty THIS TIME which i doubt he still is a piece of shit in my books with the abuse and battery stuff from the past so dont be a tool..

You dont KNOW!!!!

Wait for it to be proven. Jesus fucking christ. lol

It's official, only douchebags are named Cody.

Sentence him to fight Cain and then throw his ass off a cliff- I mean, in prison.

What a cunt. And even worse.. was that he was signed in the first place just to push that stupid fucking YouTube show.

They didnt let an aussie prospect in the ufc because of a "rascist" face book post he wrote 2 years earlier... about.... his own race.

Does Tyler manowaroa still fight? Dude was talented

In a statement in February, the UFC told Bloody Elbow that it "felt comfortable" signing East despite past transgressions after an "independent investigation."

Isn't this what the UFC said about Travis Browne too?
jenna-pic.0.jpg

Seems the UFC loves to turn a blind eye towards Domestic Violence.

Not surprised, some people have zero empathy and everything revolves around them. If he doesn't get what he wants he takes it violently , real life monster.

That Tyler kid had a bit of potential too. I remember he beat Nordine Taleb in a great fight on TUF. It was a team Canada guy that stalked through all his online photos and tagged Dana in the racist one.
Holy fuck are you serious??? Which guy?

And yeah Tyler was a natural.. came from a gym thats produced some of the best Aussie fighters too.. would have been fun to see where he ended up.

Holy fuck are you serious??? Which guy?

And yeah Tyler was a natural.. came from a gym thats produced some of the best Aussie fighters too.. would have been fun to see where he ended up.

It was that litte twerp Cajun Johnson.

In a truly ironic turn of events, the little cunt had his jaw shattered not long after and it had to be wired shut.

images

Here's the article about Tyler not getting a contract for my Aussie brethren.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/mmaju...ufc-contract-due-to-racist-instagram-post/amp

Back