Former UFC fighter Rob the bear Broughton busted as an enforcer for drugs gang.

If UFC would just pay their fighters properly, they wouldn't have to turn to a life of crime. smh.

<{danayeah}>

We followed each other on Instagram years ago, same with Jimi Manuwa lol.

A gang that sells drugs. If they were cocaine importers I would have said so. They have their fingers in many pies, they sell all sorts. Is that so hard to work out? Or to click a link?

It is called criminal activity. Dumbass.

That guy was barely a UFC fighter lol

I guess going 1 - 2 should set u for life
*cue Sarah McLachlan's "Angel"*

hqdefault.jpg

For just $1 a day, you can help a UFC prospect get through their fight camp, so they don't have turn to a life of crime to pay for training so that you can be entertained.

Damn, almost at 100,000 post. Sherdog needs to start paying you soon.

hqdefault.jpg

For just $1 a day, you can help a UFC prospect get through their fight camp, so they don't have turn to a life of crime to pay for training so that you can be entertained.

I keep this site running.

hqdefault.jpg

I would donate to Lee Murray. He KO'd Tito in a street fight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...s/cage-fighter-the-bear-enforcer-20422972.amp

Cliffs:

Rob Broughton, former Cage Rage and UFC heavyweight competitor busted for being an enforcer for Liverpool (UK, boo scousers) crime gang. I remember this guy!

Not received a sentence yet.

Had an interesting career, fought and mostly lost to some big names, beat Butterbean and James Thompson twice, and Oli.

Massive class A drug operation, he was the enforcer apparently.

He’s fucked and will spend a long time in prison.
War on drugs still a failure to this day. A massive waste of money time and resources. All to rip off the people we “protect”. What a joke.

In fairness, "forever UFC fighter" doesn't mean a lot, practically anybody could've fought in the early UFC if they showed up and were willing to throw hands.

So when does Guy Ritchie buy the movie rights to this story?

Ok I feel like the % of former UK UFC fighters who have run into serious drug trafficking and/or gang/serious criminal activity charges has to be higher than others.

The stigma surrounding the sport in certain countries is significant so it ends up attracting more people with those types of inclinations than America does

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back