Former UFC fighter Rob the bear Broughton busted as an enforcer for drugs gang.

weaselkenievil

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...s/cage-fighter-the-bear-enforcer-20422972.amp

Cliffs:

Rob Broughton, former Cage Rage and UFC heavyweight competitor busted for being an enforcer for Liverpool (UK, boo scousers) crime gang. I remember this guy!

Not received a sentence yet.

Had an interesting career, fought and mostly lost to some big names, beat Butterbean and James Thompson twice, and Oli.

Massive class A drug operation, he was the enforcer apparently.

He’s fucked and will spend a long time in prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...s/cage-fighter-the-bear-enforcer-20422972.amp

Cliffs:

Rob Broughton, former Cage Rage and UFC heavyweight competitor busted for being an enforcer for Liverpool (UK, boo scousers) crime gang. I remember this guy!

Had an interesting career, fought and mostly lost to some big names, beat Butterbean and James Thompson twice, and Oli.

Scary looking fella

Cliffs:

Yet more proof UFC underpays its fighters. He should sue them! They legit forced him into a life of crime. Assholes - he could have been anything he set his mind to but they forced his hand. Fuckers.

Yet more proof UFC underpays its fighters. He should sue them! They legit forced him into a life of crime. Assholes - he could have been anything he set his mind to but they forced his hand. Fuckers.
Haha must admit I was tempted to be a dick and go that angle but I’m in a good mood and can’t be arsed with the aggro.

He shouldn’t have signed the contract then is the response you’d get.

Haha must admit I was tempted to be a dick and go that angle but I’m in a good mood and can’t be arsed with the aggro.

He shouldn’t have signed the contract then is the response you’d get.
He should leave his kids on Dana's doorstep with a note that says "YOU made these now YOU take care of them - I'm off to prison, cheapo!"

Nobody brings a fella the size o' him, 'less they're tryin' to say somethin' without talkin'.
If I had a dime for every time a naked chick said that to me in private.

Well I guess I did because all of them were dimes. Smooth elbows, no cankles. 10s on each arm, plus a third one holding the big fella himself.

What is a "drugs gang?"
A gang that sells drugs. If they were cocaine importers I would have said so. They have their fingers in many pies, they sell all sorts. Is that so hard to work out? Or to click a link?

Back