Former UFC fighter Rob the bear Broughton busted as an enforcer for drugs gang.

Yeah, that’s why they covered up the grooming gangs for years. Much like the US, they are so afraid of racism that they cover up and undersell crimes committed by immigrants. Then they prosecute people who talk about it. War Tommy!

By cover up you mean the court case was ruined by Stephen Yaxley Lennon who illegally filmed during the trial. Haha Tommy Robinson is a fake name he uses. He hates asylum seekers but applied for asylum in the US! I bet you voted for brexit too. Hahaha your prime minister also uses a fake name. His actual name is Alexander De Pfeffel but he calls himself Boris. You're probably one of those people who voted for Brexit because you thought it would stop people of colour getting into the country. Even though there isn't a single non white country in the EU! Haha where do you think they will make up the shortfall in labour? Haha it won't be people like you on benefits. Passports for India and the Middle East. Hahahahaha

Pretty much yeah! That thought crossed my mind too, but he got it the wrong way round.

Yes the wrong way round. A lot of people on here seem to be blaming Dana White but there has been pro-footballers in the UK jailed for similar reasons. Michael Branch who played for Everton got 7 or 8 years in prison for something similar.

Yes the wrong way round. A lot of people on here seem to be blaming Dana White but there has been pro-footballers in the UK jailed for similar reasons. Michael Branch who played for Everton got 7 or 8 years in prison for something similar.
Surely the Dana blame is in jest here? I despise the stupid twunt but he's in no way responsible for Broughton's mistakes. Who knows, I can't stand Dana so I'll let it pass. Yeah plenty of pro footballers, rugby players, etc have fallen into a life of crime. I forgot about Branch, that is even worse imo. At least he was earning thousands a week for a long(ish) career, Broughton fought for chump change for a much shorter period, Branch shouldn't have been skint so was probably just greedy or stupid.

Yes, the U.K. is the most self hating self apologist nation on the planet.
It loosely links with the countries size, over population and overall love of underdogs.
A foreigner commits a crime gets a slap on the wrist and is enabled to pursue a better life having been convicted, a British born citizen commits exact same crime and gets six times the sentence and has their life ruined for when they come out.
It’s weird but it’s because the upper middle class don’t live anywhere near where all of this takes place so it’s nothing on them to virtue signal and claim to be all for refugees when it’s not their cozy gated community which is being affected in the slightest.

Rules for thee but not for me, this is what Britain is about.
Sounds shitty.

Not that it’s a claim to fame because it’s quite the opposite and embarrassing but yeah.. know a lot about this dude, I know one of his crew members extremely well.
Funny story Rob once smashed up Mario Ballotellis lambo

He was a close associate of the Tobins, but also in regular phone contact with the Cullen brothers, and offered to move money for other gangs, charging 7.5% commission.

Dude's getting better points than Conor does for PPV's

That's just nonsense. You hate immigrants but the UK would collapse without them. Its a low wage economy. Anyone who gets graduated wants to leave. There is massive immigration. Look at the health service, the NHS. Most British people love Britain. They never shut up about WW2. If you commit any crime you will be prosecuted regardless of your ethnicity. Your government gets you worked up about immigration and then opens the borders. The Tories have never made any effort to close the borders. Haha even during the pandemic they refused to stop flights until January 2021. Yet you'd go after the poorest people in the country and keep voting for Private school toffs
Lmao. How ill informed.

Yet more proof UFC underpays its fighters. He should sue them! They legit forced him into a life of crime. Assholes - he could have been anything he set his mind to but they forced his hand. Fuckers.
Oh please stop it, nobody forced him to do what he did

He must of his hid money well last time i saw him he was on a £40 mountain bike

England has an unhealthy connection of fight gyms and organized crime. Like they want to support all the stereotypes people have about it.
All liverpool based.

Except for Manuwa, he’s that SARF London kinda dealer

Oh please stop it, nobody forced him to do what he did
They essentially put a gun to his head and asked "feelin' lucky, punk?"

If I come and offer you $10 to cut my lawn and the job is worth $40 and you end up killing a village and dashing even the babies against rocks and laughing while they die.... am I not responsible for these babies' deaths? Is it you who is the psychopath or is it me? $10 can kill a lot of babies when you think it through fully.

The problem with society today is everyone is trying to avoid personal responsibility and pawn it off on the next guy. So if I put poison in the water supply and murder a city nobody will ask what forces are RESPONSIBLE for making me do this. They will just simply blame me.

Monkeys can do that. We should be better than this. We don't act in a vacuum. Do you want to know my pronouns? I am globulus or globulusself. Thanks for your sensitivity and respect. Together we can make a better world - you, you, and globulusself.

Remember him as well. This is sadly too common for MMA fighters. Murray, Madadi, Suloev, Mehmet; it's always to join a gang/work security and rob/kill. Post-career option for many.

They essentially put a gun to his head and asked "feelin' lucky, punk?"

If I come and offer you $10 to cut my lawn and the job is worth $40 and you end up killing a village and dashing even the babies against rocks and laughing while they die.... am I not responsible for these babies' deaths? Is it you who is the psychopath or is it me? $10 can kill a lot of babies when you think it through fully.

The problem with society today is everyone is trying to avoid personal responsibility and pawn it off on the next guy. So if I put poison in the water supply and murder a city nobody will ask what forces are RESPONSIBLE for making me do this. They will just simply blame me.

Monkeys can do that. We should be better than this. We don't act in a vacuum. Do you want to know my pronouns? I am globulus or globulusself. Thanks for your sensitivity and respect. Together we can make a better world - you, you, and globulusself.
You're the one here trying to blame personal responsibility on someone else. How do you go from being underpaid to murdering a village? How about looking for a different job? Or two? How about getting an education?

If you accept being underpaid and keep blaming it on somebody else, that's your responsibility and nobody else's.

I come from a family that had nothing when we were young and now make more money than 95% of the UFC roster. That's all because of hard work, not by blaming anybody else and pulling the victim card.

Ok I feel like the % of former UK UFC fighters who have run into serious drug trafficking and/or gang/serious criminal activity charges has to be higher than others.
When Bisping said that MMA Brit scene in the early oghts was "Gangster paradise" he wasn't exagerating. Lee Murray, James Thompson, Rob Broughton, Glen Johnson, Usman Raja, Mark Epstein, Ian Freemam, Paul Allen etc.

Bisping did some time in the nick, but he was puppy compared with the others.

Hell, the Bowers brothers owners of the Peacock Gym, home of the Peacock MT Team, the KB associates of London Shootfighters, were notorious gangsters and used the gym's first floor offices to plan raids from Scotland to the Home Counties, including the infamous Gatwick Airport raid-

Last edited:
You're the one here trying to blame personal responsibility on someone else. How do you go from being underpaid to murdering a village? How about looking for a different job? Or two? How about getting an education?

If you accept being underpaid and keep blaming it on somebody else, that's your responsibility and nobody else's.

I come from a family that had nothing when we were young and now make more money than 95% of the UFC roster. That's all because of hard work, not by blaming anybody else and pulling the victim card.
Brother, I'm obviously joking. Nobody can really think like this. Well maybe a couple on Sherdog so I can't blame you I guess. All jokes. Obv his crimes are his own and not the UFC's.

Congrats on your come up, btw. That's great!

Brother, I'm obviously joking. Nobody can really think like this. Well maybe a couple on Sherdog so I can't blame you I guess. All jokes. Obv his crimes are his own and not the UFC's.

Congrats on your come up, btw. That's great!
Sorry I had missed the joke, it's sometimes hard to understand here who's joking and who's not

When Bisping said that MMA Brit scene in the early oghts was "Gangster paradise" he wasn't exagerating. Lee Murray, James Thompson, Rob Broughton, Glen Johnson, Mark Epstein, Ian Freemam, Paul Allen etc.

Bisping did some time in the nick, but he was puppy compared with the others.

I have a weird respect for Bisping because could you imagine being a sort of posh boy from clitheroe (it’s sorta nice) travelling to SARF London to fight Mark Epstein who’s known as the top of the pyramid of all that crowd, twatting him and having to deal with all that backstage.
Would take some balls that, cage rage was a boys club and I doubt Bisping was in it

Back