Former UFC fighter Rob the bear Broughton busted as an enforcer for drugs gang.

In fairness, "forever UFC fighter" doesn't mean a lot, practically anybody could've fought in the early UFC if they showed up and were willing to throw hands.

His first UFC fight was in 2010...

For some reason I had Neil Grove in my mind when reading this. And I was thinking to myself, how come? He’s such a nice fella. Had to google Rob Broughton to be reminded. Now it makes more sense lol

It’s the UK, they give pretty light sentences if you’re a rapist refugee, or murderer even, any kind of foreigner they’re pretty easy on, but native brits seem to get stiff sentences. I don’t understand that. Do they hate their own people?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...s/cage-fighter-the-bear-enforcer-20422972.amp

Cliffs:

Rob Broughton, former Cage Rage and UFC heavyweight competitor busted for being an enforcer for Liverpool (UK, boo scousers) crime gang. I remember this guy!

Not received a sentence yet.

Had an interesting career, fought and mostly lost to some big names, beat Butterbean and James Thompson twice, and Oli.

Massive class A drug operation, he was the enforcer apparently.

He’s fucked and will spend a long time in prison.

Yeah, I remember Broughton - part of that Cage Rage alumni who all seemed to crop up in the major orgs at the time. Decent enough grappler for a Brit, especially at that time, and pretty durable.

Jailed for 8.5 years out in half that, I’m sure he’ll be fine with all his buddies in prison
They all know Rob Broughton in there. The lads!

Yeah, I remember Broughton - part of that Cage Rage alumni who all seemed to crop up in the major orgs at the time. Decent enough grappler for a Brit, especially at that time, and pretty durable.
I miss Cage Rage, good org that was. I was wondering the other day about what happened to the two guys who ran it. They did great things for MMA in the UK. You've got a better memory than me, I remember the name and face and know I've seen multiple fights of his though, I'm old and knackered.

It’s the UK, they give pretty light sentences if you’re a rapist refugee, or murderer even, any kind of foreigner they’re pretty easy on, but native brits seem to get stiff sentences. I don’t understand that. Do they hate their own people?
Yes, the U.K. is the most self hating self apologist nation on the planet.
It loosely links with the countries size, over population and overall love of underdogs.
A foreigner commits a crime gets a slap on the wrist and is enabled to pursue a better life having been convicted, a British born citizen commits exact same crime and gets six times the sentence and has their life ruined for when they come out.
It’s weird but it’s because the upper middle class don’t live anywhere near where all of this takes place so it’s nothing on them to virtue signal and claim to be all for refugees when it’s not their cozy gated community which is being affected in the slightest.

Rules for thee but not for me, this is what Britain is about.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...s/cage-fighter-the-bear-enforcer-20422972.amp

Cliffs:

Rob Broughton, former Cage Rage and UFC heavyweight competitor busted for being an enforcer for Liverpool (UK, boo scousers) crime gang. I remember this guy!

Not received a sentence yet.

Had an interesting career, fought and mostly lost to some big names, beat Butterbean and James Thompson twice, and Oli.

Massive class A drug operation, he was the enforcer apparently.

He’s fucked and will spend a long time in prison.

Basically he's a modern day Rocky Balboa.

Yes, the U.K. is the most self hating self apologist nation on the planet.
It loosely links with the countries size, over population and overall love of underdogs.
A foreigner commits a crime gets a slap on the wrist and is enabled to pursue a better life having been convicted, a British born citizen commits exact same crime and gets six times the sentence and has their life ruined for when they come out.
It’s weird but it’s because the upper middle class don’t live anywhere near where all of this takes place so it’s nothing on them to virtue signal and claim to be all for refugees when it’s not their cozy gated community which is being affected in the slightest.

Rules for thee but not for me, this is what Britain is about.

That's just nonsense. You hate immigrants but the UK would collapse without them. Its a low wage economy. Anyone who gets graduated wants to leave. There is massive immigration. Look at the health service, the NHS. Most British people love Britain. They never shut up about WW2. If you commit any crime you will be prosecuted regardless of your ethnicity. Your government gets you worked up about immigration and then opens the borders. The Tories have never made any effort to close the borders. Haha even during the pandemic they refused to stop flights until January 2021. Yet you'd go after the poorest people in the country and keep voting for Private school toffs

That's just nonsense. You hate immigrants but the UK would collapse without them. Its a low wage economy. Anyone who gets graduated wants to leave. There is massive immigration. Look at the health service, the NHS. Most British people love Britain. They never shut up about WW2. If you commit any crime you will be prosecuted regardless of your ethnicity. Your government gets you worked up about immigration and then opens the borders. The Tories have never made any effort to close the borders. Haha even during the pandemic they refused to stop flights until January 2021. Yet you'd go after the poorest people in the country and keep voting for Private school toffs

Yeah, that’s why they covered up the grooming gangs for years. Much like the US, they are so afraid of racism that they cover up and undersell crimes committed by immigrants. Then they prosecute people who talk about it. War Tommy!

England has an unhealthy connection of fight gyms and organized crime. Like they want to support all the stereotypes people have about it.

If I had a dime for every time a naked chick said that to me in private.

Well I guess I did because all of them were dimes. Smooth elbows, no cankles. 10s on each arm, plus a third one holding the big fella himself.

Hi Colby.

Back