Forgetting your thoughts on Ronda pre Holly fight, how is her behavior post Holly fight wrong?

Of course I must chime in.

There is no difference between a black person and a white person saying, for example, 'what's up, my nigg.a?' There is no difference between a black person and a white person using the hard r version in anger and hate. Always framing the situation in terms of 'oppressor vs oppressors' just fosters resentment and perpetuates 'bigotry'.
do you think oppression exists?

Because pretty much everyone knows that character means trying repeatedly, not giving up, overcoming adversity etc.

Not falling apart like wet toilet paper and disappearing from the sport.
Then why hasn't Tate been bashed too? Sniffed her first 7 figure payday, quit and then emigrated to Canada.

Because pretty much everyone knows that character means trying repeatedly, not giving up, overcoming adversity etc.

Not falling apart like wet toilet paper and disappearing from the sport.

Ummm, she was viciously KO'd in the worst way. She should take a solid year from the sport just to recover. She is clearly going to fight again. probably in a year or so. As she should.

People post on here as fans. As fans of the sport we want to see her back fighting.

As a human being, I have no idea what she needs. Hopefully she has people around her taking care of her.

Her life as a person is far more important than her fighting life

Look up her appearance on the Ellen show on YouTube.

The whole interview was 15 mins of "feel sorry me".

If she gave canned fake responses you guys would bag on her for being "fake"

She opens up and show real emotion and you guys say "she was trying to make everyone feel bad for her"

You clearly see how she couldnt win in this situation right?

The lack of nuance on this board is hilarious

I wouldn't say anything she's done has been 'wrong', but it was a little disappointing to me that she disappeared off the map and hasn't really displayed a strong desire to get back in there.

Of course she's put in her time in MMA and is free to whatever she wishes, but the turnaround from being the baddest person on the planet to a fragile wreck served to shatter the illusion that Holly cracked.

Because she wasn't in it for the sport... she was obviously in it for the fame and attention. Holly took that away. She's a sad excuse for a Champ...

Ronda should apologize to Sherdog for rustling jimmies too much...

If she gave canned fake responses you guys would bag on her for being "fake"

She opens up and show real emotion and you guys say "she was trying to make everyone feel bad for her"

You clearly see how she couldnt win in this situation right?

The lack of nuance on this board is hilarious

She is fake. Her persona, the Ellen appearance.. everything.

All she had to do was move on from the fight like every other fighter does. She "couldn't win" cause she acted like a retard pre/ post fight and put herself in that situation.

She is fake. Her persona, the Ellen appearance.. everything.

All she had to do was move on from the fight like every other fighter does. She "couldn't win" cause she acted like a retard pre/ post fight and put herself in that situation.

According to you, everything she does is fake

Doesn't this mean that she is her persona? Which means what she does is NOT fake?

Dont worry, I'll give you a few mins to figure it out

According to you, everything she does is fake

Doesn't this mean that she is her persona? Which means what she does is NOT fake?

Dont worry, I'll give you a few mins to figure it out

No. Her persona is manufactured and fake. As was her response after realising how many people actually hate and dislike here following her loss to Holly.

The only thing not fake is her delusion and self pity.

Then why hasn't Tate been bashed too? Sniffed her first 7 figure payday, quit and then emigrated to Canada.

She's under medical suspension. She stuck around after her beating to do interviews, even while looking completely ridiculous. She has gone on social media and expressed her intent to get back on the saddle as soon as she's able. She's shown supporting her friend during their fight in the most recent Invicta card. She's about as far as you can get from hiding from or quitting the fighting game

She's under medical suspension. She stuck around after her beating to do interviews, even while looking completely ridiculous. She has gone on social media and expressed her intent to get back on the saddle as soon as she's able. She's shown supporting her friend during their fight in the most recent Invicta card. She's about as far as you can get from hiding from or quitting the fighting game
I'll bet you that she doesn't fight again this year, she did all that because she criticised Ronda so it would have been hypocritical to do the same. She still quit easier than any other female champion the UFC has ever had then said she's emigrating to Canada. She needed to get humbled and I'm glad she did.

do you think oppression exists?

Sure I do. But I also understand that it's counterproductive to make different groups abide by different rules. If somebody is using the word disparagingly, it doesn't make a difference to me what their color is.

Back