Football players suspended for having consensual train sex with a girl !?

Sorry, but that is a whore. I'm selfishly glad so many girls are dumb enough to think giving away sex is just a way to get more attention, but for society, it's gotten out of hand when most girls are the "town whore". Someone should be teaching them about the leverage they could have, the power of scarcity, and delayed gratification rather than telling them it's empowering to be as whorish as men are. You can claim psychological abuse a few times, but eventually it cheapens the sentiment.

This is the same argument I make against female teachers banging high school kids. Sure getting laid is great, but you're banging a mentally ill person.
In the end, the girl has a choice to make. Not every girl whos'e been mentally or physically abused goes this route.
But there is often a common thread with girls who do this sort of thing. Not always, but common enough to make note of it.

So you think a coach should be able to decide what students do in the bedroom? If the coach didn't like interracial relationships, could he kick off black players for dating white girls?
No. This isn't dating preferences, it's hedonism and a complete lack of self control and moral character. Rape is "in the bedroom", so should the just say that's none of his business?

Well this thread is not about that. This thread is about the incident in this article.

It's about you as a coach dictating what's right and wrong in the bedroom of consenting adults. I'm asking you, would that be right for a coach to do?

No. This isn't dating preferences, it's hedonism and a complete lack of self control and moral character. Rape is "in the bedroom", so should the just say that's none of his business?

Hold on did I read the article incorrectly? If this was not consensual than I completely agree, if it was consensual than no it's none of the schools business.

It's indecent exposure at the least.

If they had ran a train on the whore in private, I'd be OK with it.

But when you do it in public, and risk little kids seeing something like that - I'm OK with the school punishing you based on morality if they want to.

Just a black player having sex with a white girl, if the coach didn't like it could he kick that player off his team?
I wouldn't kick him off the team. And race doesn't matter.

But kids have been kicked off the team for having premarital sex at a Brigham Young. Because they already had these rules in place.

Sorry, but that is a whore. I'm selfishly glad so many girls are dumb enough to think giving away sex is just a way to get more attention, but for society, it's gotten out of hand when most girls are the "town whore". Someone should be teaching them about the leverage they could have, the power of scarcity, and delayed gratification rather than telling them it's empowering to be as whorish as men are. You can claim psychological abuse a few times, but eventually it cheapens the sentiment.

This is the same argument I make against female teachers banging high school kids. Sure getting laid is great, but you're banging a mentally ill person.
The cray thing is, when you grow up in the west, when you go to college in the west, when you go to highschool in the west, you are going to be peer pressured into doing things like this because it is 'cool and everyone does it'. Tinder is now more popular than avg dating apps with 50 million users: think about that? People aren't interested in building lives, building morality and doing what is right. They are interested in immediate gratification and whoredom has been totally normalized.

Sadly for these women, when they get older and destroyed their morality, bodies and had more dicks in them than grand central station, it is going to be increasingly hard to find any man of character that will take them. Even drug addicts can clean up and straighten out their issues......but ex whore? Who wants that?

Last edited:
In the end, the girl has a choice to make.
But there is often a common thread with girls who do this sort of thing. Not always, but common enough to make note of it.
There definitely is. It's way beyond common to say "girls with daddy issues" as girls who are easy targets. The best day of most women's lives is their wedding day, and nobody with any choices is going to want to marry a girl on whom the football team ran a train. No matter the past, a little stoicism and moral aptitude go a long way.

The cray thing is, when you grow up in the west, when you go to college in the left, when you go to highschool in the west, you are going to be peer pressured into doing things like this because it is cool. Tinder is now more popular than avg dating apps with 50 million users: think about that? People aren't interested in building lives, building morality and doing what is right. They are interested in immediate gratification and whoredom has been totally normalized.

Sadly for these women, when they get older and destroyed their morality, bodies and had more dicks in them than grand central station, it is going to be increasingly hard to find any man of character that will take them. Even drug addicts can clean up and straighten out their issues......but ex whore? Who wants that?
Many of those women will be full of drama and emotional issues. They're likely dealing with a lot of extra emotional baggage. And men don't want to deal with that.

Almost every team has a code of conduct for the team. If you played sports your coach probably told you every season "You represent the school, your parents, your team. We expect you to conduct yourself as a man and represent us well." Then you get that code of conduct handbook, and you're expected to represent well and not embarrass those whom you represent.

"Players were suspended for having a consensual orgy with a woman."

"Player was suspended for having sex with another man."

What is the difference ? The University is legislating sexuality morality.

I wouldn't kick him off the team. And race doesn't matter.

But kids have been kicked off the team for having premarital sex at a Brigham Young. Because they already had these rules in place.

The question is should you as a coach be able to, should you be able to decide what consenting adults do in their bedroom. If you say yes then you are allowing a coach to be able to decide what other people do in their bedrooms.

"Players were suspended for having a consensual orgy with a woman."

"Player was suspended for having sex with another man."

What is the difference ? The University is legislating sexuality morality.
The details of the act.

The question is should you as a coach be able to, should you be able to decide what consenting adults do in their bedroom. If you say yes then you are allowing a coach to be able to decide what other people do in their bedrooms.
I could not decide what my players do in their bedroom. But I can decide who plays on the field.

How the hell do you have sex while another man is present and humping the same chick? It's a boner killer.

wasnt it like 10 guys and 1 girl? Thats kind of rapey.

How the hell do you have sex while another man is present and humping the same chick? It's a boner killer.

they're probably open to gay activities if they're doing that I would assume .. when you start doing shit like that, your mind starts going places I would think .. I don't get it either .. if I'm fooling around with a woman, I like to have her all to my damn self

Back