Football players suspended for having consensual train sex with a girl !?

Hold on did I read the article incorrectly? If this was not consensual than I completely agree, if it was consensual than no it's none of the schools business.
Well with "fake news" being thrown around, it's hard to say that reading a story correctly means anything, but I think you did. However, I look at this like a cocaine party, drunk driving, or anything else. Yeah, it's there and it's easy and fun, but I'd expect more from my players.

It's about you as a coach dictating what's right and wrong in the bedroom of consenting adults. I'm asking you, would that be right for a coach to do?

Just a black player having sex with a white girl, if the coach didn't like it could he kick that player off his team?

It's a morals thing just like with a lot of jobs and other things.

If a white player was caught making racist comments the they suspended him it would be no different.

they're probably open to gay activities if they're doing that I would assume .. when you start doing shit like that, your mind starts going places I would think .. I don't get it either .. if I'm fooling around with a woman, I like to have her all to my damn self

I've thought the same thing, too - that if you're able to bang a chick with other men, there's a part of you that is bi-curious.

However, I look at this like a cocaine party, drunk driving, or anything else. Yeah, it's there and it's easy and fun, but I'd expect more from my players.

Is this just a veiled way of saying Jon Jones will never be on your team?

Not her finest moment.

and ya, I couldn't do that to a girl. Seems pretty messed up and degrading, and a little gay.

Is this just a veiled way of saying Jon Jones will never be on your team?
16221590605_a925c114dc_o.jpg

Sorry boys....and not I'm not "white knighting"

I have to side with @ripskater here.

There just seems to be something very inherently wrong with running a train and/or "gang banging" a girl. Even if she's consenting...

I mean....obviously the girl isn't all there upstairs...or is having some mental issues...no sane girl, who's not a prostitute who consent to such a thing.

and personally, I'd feel too fucking guilty taking advantage of that.

If I were the coach, I wouldn't want these young men on my team. I expect better behavior than that.

I have to disagree and I take issue with saying a girl like this has mental issues if its consentual. Lets cut the chase. Some women like sex as much as any sex driven guy. If it was 1 guy fucking 10 chicks, would he have mental issues or would he be high fived by 95% of the male population?

Im with you in that I wouldnt take part in running a train but I say if its consensual, let them bang.

On a different not, her father must be proud.

Wow... Did anyone arguing about the morality of "running a train" actually read the link?

This girls claims she was raped.

Do you really believe a college is just going to give its players a pass when they've been accused of rape by a fellow student? Given the current collegiate anti-rape culture, a team suspension is a very small price to pay when sexual assault allegations are on the table.

I have to disagree and I take issue with saying a girl like this has mental issues if its consentual. Lets cut the chase. Some women like sex as much as any sex driven guy. If it was 1 guy fucking 10 chicks, would he have mental issues or would he be high fived by 95% of the male population?

Im with you in that I wouldnt take part in running a train but I say if its consensual, let them bang.

I personally would also not take part on running a train.
But its interesting to see that some guys are still so unconformable about a woman living out her sexuality that they assume she has some mental problems if she likes to get fucked by more than one guy. I mean in terms of sexual fetishes or preference that is still a relatively normal thing.

Also I thought the topic means they had sex on an actual train and were suspended because they were going to a game or so and represented the team at the time.

Wow... Did anyone arguing about the morality of "running a train" actually read the link?

This girls claims she was raped.

Do you really believe a college is just going to give its players a pass when they've been accused of rape by a fellow student? Given the current collegiate anti-rape culture, a team suspension is a very small price to pay when sexual assault allegations are on the table.

She claims she was raped and the suspensios come weeks after criminal investigators didnt file any charges. If she was actually raped, the players deserve to fry but its just as likely rape allegations surfaced after word of the incident spread on campus.

All these cans in here talking about abuse and daddy issues, some broads just like dick lmao.

Doing a little digging, I ran across this article: http://www.startribune.com/sex-assa...ension-of-gophers-football-players/406564806/

According to police reports and the student’s testimony, the student, who is part of the gameday operations at TCF Bank Stadium, drank five to six shots of vodka on the night of Sept. 1 before heading out of her apartment with her roommates toward Dinkytown.

She then went with two football players to the Radius, an off-campus apartment building. Though she said her memory was spotty, she recalled Djam in a common area asking her to go up to his apartment. She would later testify that she had no intention of having sex.

She said she felt panicked when Djam walked her into his bedroom, but later testified that he never pushed her, prevented her from leaving or said anything threatening to her.

Asked during a court hearing why she didn’t leave, she said, “I felt scared, trapped, isolated with someone I felt had power over me.”

At some point, they began having sex. The police report said “she doesn’t have a recall about how the sex acts started.”

After Djam, others followed. She told police she saw a line of men waiting to take turns.

“I was removing myself from my mind and my body to help myself from the pain and experience going on,” she testified.

She estimated there were at least a dozen men. “I was shoving people off of me,” she testified. “They kept ignoring my pleas for help. Anything I said they laughed. They tried to cheer people on.”

About an hour and a half later, she said, she was allowed to leave. She called her sister, who told her to go to the hospital immediately, where she was given a rape exam, while her mother made a report to Minneapolis police. The next day, an officer sat down with the student, who described her version of what happened.

Im going to change my stance about this particular incident. With the description of events given by the victim and the fact she went to the hospital hours later, it doesnt seem very consensual.

She claims she was raped and the suspensios come weeks after criminal investigators didnt file any charges. If she was actually raped, the players deserve to fry but its just as likely rape allegations surfaced after word of the incident spread on campus.

The main point I was trying to make is that had there been no rape allegations, I guarantee neither the school nor the coaches would give a shit what kind of Caligula-like sexual deviancy their players were choosing to engage in at parties on the weekends.

The main point I was trying to make is that had there been no rape allegations, I guarantee neither the school nor the coaches would give a shit what kind of Caligula-like sexual deviancy their players were choosing to engage in at parties on the weekends.

Agreed

Ts sounds like homophobe

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thank you.
Of course not. Some of us (R) don't whip our Dicks out in a room full of erect men.

Edit: just realize Chael Sonnen Trump'd his way to two title shots.

Several players at the U of Minn have been suspended after it was determined they may have ran a train on a girl. Now, the legal case is the rape case - BUT THAT IS NOT WHY THEY WERE SUSPENDED. They were suspended because running a train on a girl (even if it was consensual) is deemed immoral under the school's code of behavior.

How is this any different than when a player used to be suspended for having gay sex ? Who is a public institution to legislate the sexual behavior of its students ?

BTW, I assure you if this was a train involving gay football players, there would be no suspension.

http://deadspin.com/report-minnesot...tm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayAM
I can't go to gangbangs because I'm not punctual. You don't want to be the guy putting the filling back into a Twinkie

Several players at the U of Minn have been suspended after it was determined they may have ran a train on a girl. Now, the legal case is the rape case - BUT THAT IS NOT WHY THEY WERE SUSPENDED. They were suspended because running a train on a girl (even if it was consensual) is deemed immoral under the school's code of behavior.

How is this any different than when a player used to be suspended for having gay sex ? Who is a public institution to legislate the sexual behavior of its students ?

BTW, I assure you if this was a train involving gay football players, there would be no suspension.

http://deadspin.com/report-minnesot...tm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayAM

they should suspend them if they are gay but participating in normal sex should not be punished. the left is gonna left.

In another club of my soccer/football beer league 5-6 players gang banged the daughter of the coach lol, iirc they were not suspended.

Not sure what that has to do with the topic, but yeah...

<6>

Back