Football players suspended for having consensual train sex with a girl !?

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Several players at the U of Minn have been suspended after it was determined they may have ran a train on a girl. Now, the legal case is the rape case - BUT THAT IS NOT WHY THEY WERE SUSPENDED. They were suspended because running a train on a girl (even if it was consensual) is deemed immoral under the school's code of behavior.

How is this any different than when a player used to be suspended for having gay sex ? Who is a public institution to legislate the sexual behavior of its students ?

BTW, I assure you if this was a train involving gay football players, there would be no suspension.

http://deadspin.com/report-minnesot...tm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayAM

You have a good point. But if I was coach, I wouldn't want them on my team. They'd be done. Gay or Straight.

I want men with character. When something that despicable is done, you are not dealing with men. You're dealing with depraved boys. I want to coach people with some semblance of character and respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a good point. But if I was coach, I wouldn't want them on my team. They'd be done. Gay or Straight.

Idk Rip. Have you seen my avatar? That doesn't in the least bit look exciting to you?

It's the way of the future Rip!! Nwo agenda yo lol

I want men with character. When something that despicable is done, you are not dealing with men. You're dealing with depraved boys. I want to coach people with some semblance of character and respect.

Oh Rip, how naive you are

At the BCS level at least half the players have ran a train

Oh Rip, how naive you are

At the BCS level at least half the players have ran a train
I don't doubt that you're right.

But there are some things that are so bad. I'd honestly lose the will to coach players like that.

When that happens, you lose the whole team. And there's a cloud over your program. I don't want that. I'd have to get rid of them.

I can understand why they got suspend and I think one expelled. So I have no problem with what the school did.
To play school sports you hard and should be held to a a standard.

The team has now walked out on all football activities.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...ootball-activity/ar-AAlCykY?OCID=ansmsnnews11

if the train was consensual, you'd still be ok with their suspension ? isn't that creepy for a public institution to legislate sexual behavior ?

I don't doubt that you're right.

But there are some things that are so bad. I'd honestly lose the will to coach players like that.

When that happens, you lose the whole team. And there's a cloud over your program. I don't want that. I'd have to get rid of them.

Why would you care what other people do in their bedrooms? Especially when they're all adults and consenting.

if the train was consensual, you'd still be ok with their suspension ? isn't that creepy for a public institution to legislate sexual behavior ?
Almost every team has a code of conduct for the team. If you played sports your coach probably told you every season "You represent the school, your parents, your team. We expect you to conduct yourself as a man and represent us well." Then you get that code of conduct handbook, and you're expected to represent well and not embarrass those whom you represent.

Why would you care what other people do in their bedrooms? Especially when they're all adults and consenting.
You're talking about running train on a girl. That's pretty bad. On my team, those guys would be done. It's a no brainer. Clean your lockers out now.

I always thought that you had to be at least a lil bit queer to even want to do that with your buddies...and that sluts mother should be ashamed of that filthy whore

The represent the school and the team even in their off time.

If it was found out they were members of a hate group like the kkk or anything like that and this happen to them would you have a problem with it, because I would not.

It's a morale thing and people have to put up it to be members of somethings and hold some jobs.

Sorry boys....and not I'm not "white knighting"

I have to side with @ripskater here.

There just seems to be something very inherently wrong with running a train and/or "gang banging" a girl. Even if she's consenting...

I mean....obviously the girl isn't all there upstairs...or is having some mental issues...no sane girl, who's not a prostitute who consent to such a thing.

and personally, I'd feel too fucking guilty taking advantage of that.

If I were the coach, I wouldn't want these young men on my team. I expect better behavior than that.

Sorry boys....and not I'm not "white knighting"

I have to side with @ripskater here.

There just seems to be something very inherently wrong with running a train and/or "gang banging" a girl. Even if she's consenting...

I mean....obviously the girl isn't all there upstairs...or is having some mental issues...no sane girl, who's not a prostitute who consent to such a thing.

and personally, I'd feel too fucking guilty taking advantage of that.

If I were the coach, I wouldn't want these young men on my team. I expect better behavior than that.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thank you.

I always thought that you had to be at least a lil bit queer to even want to do that with your buddies...and that sluts mother should be ashamed of that filthy whore

I imagine she had some serious daddy issues or even perhaps been sexually assaulted at a young age.

I imagine she had some serious daddy issues or even perhaps been sexually assaulted at a young age.
Perhaps..or maybe she just has an ultra tingly roach..either way, i've never had respect for women who degrade themselves like that..

Idk Rip. Have you seen my avatar? That doesn't in the least bit look exciting to you?

It's the way of the future Rip!! Nwo agenda yo lol

I'm all for kinky sex...and god Knows I've done some really kinky $hit...

but running a train on a girl is not one of them.

I just see a girl, who is battling some issues and this is how she copes with insecurity and/or mental issues.

Back