Foods that make you gag

Tomatoes.

It's a texture thing though because I love pasta sauce, salsa, and ketchup. Even stuff like like baked caprici and sun dried tomatoes.

Just something about biting into raw tomatoes.

Do the green ones taste any different from the black ones? I was referring to the black olives, never wanted to try any other type after that.
Black olives are shit if not on pizza. Kalamata and green olives are the only ones you should be eating.

Salmon's wack for sure.
wahhhhhhhh

salmon-nigiri.jpg

30847_RecipeImage_620x413_basic_seared_salmon_fillet.jpg

i luh da salmon

Pickle relish and tartar sauce are fucking disgusting

Black licorice is awful too

English food except fish & chips

Turnips.

The devils chips.

Swede is pretty fucking gross as well.

Oysters literally make me puke, i have some kind of allergia towards it, and they taste like ass (in a bad sense i mean). same thing with quail eggs - if i eat more than 2 of them, im gonna puke a lot.
If we speak about food i dont like - it will be a long list consisting mostly of stupid exotic stuff or something too oily/with too much fat in it.

I hate the taste of metal in my mouth. Silverware makes me gag. I have to use plastic forks and spoons. (pause) I never told anybody that before.

Sounds pretty gross bruh I'm gagging just reading it....yeah that didn't sound right.

pea soups with any meat variety can be pretty fucking good if made right.

I don't know how people eat raw oysters. Basically a collection of sea guts swimming in its own fishy tasting piss.

The only meal I can't eat is Chili Con Carne. My mom made some once when I was young and ate half the bowl before puking. I probably came down with something and I don't think it was the food. But I still remember not being able to stop puking so I think that's why I can't eat it today.

I hate the taste of metal in my mouth. Silverware makes me gag. I have to use plastic forks and spoons. (pause) I never told anybody that before.

Do you try and buy plastic stuff that looks metal so people don't give you shit for it? If you go out to eat do you have to take your own cutlery?

Liquorice and aniseed is spawned from the Devils own ass.

That shit is fucking vile!

Only food I can remember trying that made me actually gag was sushi covered in salmon eggs. Went directly into the napkin.

Back