Foods that make you gag

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
For me it's 90% of veggies and eggs and egg products that feature unscrambled eggs. Only veggies I eat are potatoes,lettuce,onions and jalapenos. Also tomatoes if in a sandwich or TW. Lobster is pretty gross to me too even with Cajun seasoning and butter.

Olives, nearly puked when I ate one. Also salmon.

any seafood. i was a server at a pretty fancy restaurant years back. they required us to taste the food on the menu. it was brutal. when i tried the mussels it was all i could do not to throw up

Olives are only good on pizza with sausage,bacon,ham and chicken.

Seafood
Any seafood
Fish sticks and tuna or anything that has anything to do with the sea
Broccoli beef cause it has oysters in the sauce even though you cant taste em I know its in there
I cant go to Benihanas cause if I see the chef touch my steak with the same utensil he touched that shrimp with and I will PUKE!!!!
Hate that shit so much

Sounds pretty gross bruh I'm gagging just reading it....yeah that didn't sound right.
picrPv7sW.jpg

Yeah Gross confirmed, who would make a sammich of this blasphemous concoction.

Durian. It's most famous for its disgusting odour, but I actually gagged more from eating it due to its texture: slimy and hairy.

At least after trying to eat one I know I could never make it as a homosexual, if gobbling nuts is anything like trying to eat durian.

My momma loves stuffed bell peppers with marinara sauce and mozeralla it's basically Satan food I can't even smell it.

My momma loves stuffed bell peppers with marinara sauce and mozeralla it's basically Satan food I can't even smell it.
Maybe if you stuffed one between two triple whoppers and washed it down with a couple shakes as an appetizer

Back