Foods that make you gag

any seafood. i was a server at a pretty fancy restaurant years back. they required us to taste the food on the menu. it was brutal. when i tried the mussels it was all i could do not to throw up
Same. Disgusting looking, smelling, tasting dirty food. I like the taste of any meat products but if it's from the sea it makes me gag. I can't even sit in the same room as someone eating tuna.

Same. Disgusting looking, smelling, tasting dirty food. I like the taste of any meat products but if it's from the sea it makes me gag. I can't even sit in the same room as someone eating tuna.
damn, i think we were separated at birth. same for me on the tuna. smell is so bad i have never even attempted to eat it

Maybe if you stuffed one between two triple whoppers and washed it down with a couple shakes as an appetizer
Don't disrespect The Whopper like that it's unamerican.

For me it's 90% of veggies and eggs and egg products that feature unscrambled eggs. Only veggies I eat are potatoes,lettuce,onions and jalapenos. Also tomatoes if in a sandwich or TW. Lobster is pretty gross to me too even with Cajun seasoning and butter.

tomatoes a fruit.

eggplant. can't stomach it. or cold coffee if beverages count.

what's your BMI bud?

Don't disrespect The Whopper like that it's unamerican.
Just trying to find a way to get you to try new foods. You can eat a couple veggies then maybe reward yourself with a large meat lovers from pizza hut.

Just trying to find a way to get you to try new foods. You can eat a couple veggies then maybe reward yourself with a large meat lovers from pizza hut.

Nah bruh can't do it tried to go on a salad diet for like 30 mins I thought I was Dante going through the seven layers of hell.

Nah bruh can't do it tried to go on a salad diet for like 30 mins I thought I was Dante going through the seven layers of hell.
Try again but instead of dressing use gravy and chunks of bacon then reward yourself with 6 double baconaters from wendys

Try again but instead of dressing use gravy and chunks of bacon then reward yourself with 6 double baconaters from wendys
That does sound amazing and I love Baconators their number 2 after 3xl Whoppers...you got me interested I might try a bacon,chicken,fried shrimp, pepperoni and cheese salad.

That does sound amazing and I love Baconators their number 2 after 3xl Whoppers...you got me interested I might try a bacon,chicken,fried shrimp, pepperoni and cheese salad.
See you can eat healthy and still hit your goal of being +300 pounds

See you can eat healthy and still hit your goal of being +300 pounds
True my new craze is Moe's Burrito their 5$ on Mondays ate like 6 of them plus I had 24 just made Krispy Kreme donuts just for dinner.

True my new craze is Moe's Burrito their 5$ on Mondays ate like 6 of them plus I had 24 just made Krispy Kreme donuts just for dinner.
Good job now eat a couple celery sticks so you get your veggies for the day but dip them into ranch then bacon bits first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back