Media Fmr UFC fighter Nam Phan almost gets beat by old Kung Fu guy

Sad to see what became of Nam. I remember back when he was on TUF he looked good and then got robbed by Garcia. Glad he got a rematch in the end. BTW guys what the hell happened to Jimy Hettes? Random I know but I remember how impressive he looked against Nam but then he lost to Brimage and fell off the earth

Nam's rolling with the punches technique doesnt look so good but its effective

also what discipline is that ref with the purple belt? lol

Ive grappled the ref in a nogi tourney once like 6yrs ago. That is Kenny Quach, Bao Quach’s cousin from Rounders MMA in SoCal. Bao fought in Dream i think and some other big orgs.

Looks like he has slimmed up as I had to go up a weight class from 155 to 170 since 155 didnt have enough guys in advanced. I lost inside heel hook because I jumped to one myself.

I use to play xbox with one if Nam's subfighter teammates from 07-09 so this is kinda depressing to see, heard a lot about the guy, supposedly very cool un person.

I got a feeling TS was searching for the Nam Phan caught jacking off on TUF in the bathroom.
<BC1>

kung fu? lol? the bigger old guy literally fought like a drunken bar brawler

Am I missing something, Nam KO's the guy 4 minutes into the fight.
I’m convinced half the people posting in this thread just skipped the video lol nam beat the shit out of him

I don’t know that he was really getting the better of him. He was aggressive and moving forward but there wasn’t much on those shots and he wasn’t landing any cleanly.

Ive grappled the ref in a nogi tourney once like 6yrs ago. That is Kenny Quach, Bao Quach’s cousin from Rounders MMA in SoCal. Bao fought in Dream i think and some other big orgs.

Looks like he has slimmed up as I had to go up a weight class from 155 to 170 since 155 didnt have enough guys in advanced. I lost inside heel hook because I jumped to one myself.
not bad for a monkey, but you look cool in your avatar

:thumbsup:

This thread is just more evidence that most of the posters on this site have no clue what they are watching.

the guy didn't gas he got beat up and ko'd. please. but yeah nam.. cte. shit is real.

What a shame, but after a sloppy start nam rekt that guy who was way bigger than him.

Back