Media Fmr UFC fighter Nam Phan almost gets beat by old Kung Fu guy

Bro why so sensitive and angry at me over some post? you are making out a size difference that has no issue its not that much of a difference an unskilled never fought in a real fight kung fu guy versus a trained mma fighter and boxer, and the kung fu guy was getting the better of Phan also phan is the guy who had this filmed thinking he would destroy the guy so he could post it online hoping to get some youtube hits and money on his channel but it backfired he was having trouble with some random kung fu older guy.

I'm not angry at you, I'm just saying your threads are generally garbage. Don't be sensitive and take it personally.

Frequently your threads are a obviously false premise and if I had to guess its just a way to absorb some attention. If you have something interesting or real to say, give that a shot instead.

Cheers buddy !

Lol just stop, the size difference is only in height nam is a trained fighter this kung fu guy has zero pro bouts yet before he started gassing he was getting the better of nam

So you're one of those "Jones was losing until the LUCKY kick knocked DC senseless" kind of shertard smh

Am I missing something, Nam KO's the guy 4 minutes into the fight.

So you're one of those "Jones was losing until the LUCKY kick knocked DC senseless" kind of shertard smh
LOL wtf come on man just stop you guys are funny Nam Pham fought an 55 year old kung fu random guy and was getting worked early, Phan is the one who looked at this as an opportunity to go viral and it backfired the guy only started losing after he gassed out.

A non fighter shouldn't be getting his licks in like that on a trained guy. Most of the other viral videos of mma guys destroying TMA guys are complete mismatches, but Nam embarrassed himself here and it was sad.

Thinking that guy was beating nam is the problem with you guys trying to judge fights... Nam catches guy coming in every time in first round and avoids any real damage in clinch. Then of course you can see the second Rd.

I'm not angry at you, I'm just saying your threads are generally garbage. Don't be sensitive and take it personally.

Frequently your threads are a obviously false premise and if I had to guess its just a way to absorb some attention. If you have something interesting or real to say, give that a shot instead.

Cheers buddy !
lol im not sensitive

your response is like when you are in school and the fat kid gets called fat and he responds no you are FAT. you are the one worked up and sensitive here not I. but yet you just emotionally respond with no you are sensitive lmao

you guys are too much man. Seriously why insult me over and over if you are not emotional or sensitive, I dont go around calling peoples threads garbage, this hit home and is personal to you I am guessing.

The video shows Nam thinking he would destroy a kung fu guy easily but the kung fu guy was able to hang and only started losing when he got tired and the adrenaline wore off.

lol im not sensitive

your response is like when you are in school and the fat kid gets called fat and he responds no you are FAT. you are the one worked up and sensitive here not I. but yet you just emotionally respond with no you are sensitive lmao

you guys are too much man. Seriously why insult me over and over if you are not emotional or sensitive, I dont go around calling peoples threads garbage, this hit home and is personal to you I am guessing.

The video shows Nam thinking he would destroy a kung fu guy easily but the kung fu guy was able to hang and only started losing when he got tired and the adrenaline wore off.

You make garbage threads and everyone around here knows it.

Sorry buddy.

Nam couldn't deal with that herky-jerky style.
giphy.gif

Just watched the fight, fuck Nam Pham, I don't why they forced the guy back in after he was pretty clearly out of it.

the way the kung-fu man walks forward throwing his punches disturbs me.

My inner boxer is screaming to punch this man in the face because he keeps his head still & in the center when throwing hands.

You make garbage threads and everyone around here knows it.

Sorry buddy.

Why do you have to say Everyone? do you need strength in numbers, role solo bolo like me brother, be secure dont be tribal I dont need numbers man, I don't care what others say. I mind my own business, post my threads you will never see me acting childish and sensitive like you and randomly insult peoples threads and call them dumb or insult them over something. I simply see a thread that doesn't peak my interest and dont reply and on tot he next.

Be happy man, no need into getting worked up to this point, I have no hatred for you or nam or anyone else, heck Id help you out if you needed help im that type of guy.

Peace

shit ref.
the hell he let guy continue after the first kd?

Why do you have to say Everyone? do you need strength in numbers, role solo bolo like me brother, be secure dont be tribal I dont need numbers man, I don't care what others say. I mind my own business, post my threads you will never see me acting childish and sensitive like you and randomly insult peoples threads and call them dumb or insult them over something. I simply see a thread that doesn't peak my interest and dont reply and on tot he next.

Be happy man, no need into getting worked up to this point, I have no hatred for you or nam or anyone else, heck Id help you out if you needed help im that type of guy.

Peace

keep doing you brotha.

the way the kung-fu man walks forward throwing his punches disturbs me.

My inner boxer is screaming to punch this man in the face because he keeps his head still & in the center when throwing hands.
yup, and yet Nam couldn't capitalize on it. It was hard to watch and backfired on Nam you could already tell he was thinking of making a Viral video title Kung Fu or TMA challenges MMA fighter and gets destroyed, but it showed this weird older kung fu guy actually getting the better of a trained boxer mma guy. I think nams reflexes are gone, if you listen to him talk he is slurring so bad some of the worst slurring Ive heard his tongue is heavy. Its a shame nobody close to him is intervening and telling him to stop taking boxing matches at ballrooms only thing I can think is he needs the money?

Just watched the fight, fuck Nam Pham, I don't why they forced the guy back in after he was pretty clearly out of it.

they forced the guy back in because to punish him for making Nam look bad in the early go lol.

stopped watching partway through.

sloppy shit on both sides.

Lol just stop, the size difference is only in height nam is a trained fighter this kung fu guy has zero pro bouts yet before he started gassing he was getting the better of nam
The Kung Fu dude just got beat up.

I don't really see the getting the better of Nam. He was never in real danger. And what we knew was gonna happen, happened.

Back