Floyd's new "apology" to Rousey.

Everyone has some unflattering pictures. Ronda is very attractive.
It's all perspective , to me she is average but to Mayweather probably she does look like a man

Everyone has some unflattering pictures. Ronda is very attractive.

Gina was very attractive.
Ronda? I really just don't get that one.

On these forums there's just this weirdness when it comes to gals like Rousey, or Jessamin Duke, or that Basler to act as if they are these smokin' hot dimes. It boggles the mind as to how standards of attractiveness just dip when it comes to women mma folk.

It's all perspective , to me she is average but to Mayweather probably she does look like a man

All perspective like you said, average people can be attractive. She looks better than Floyd's baby's momma imo.

Gina was very attractive.
Ronda? I really just don't get that one.

On these forums there's just this weirdness when it comes to gals like Rousey, or Jessamin Duke, or that Basler to act as if they are these smokin' hot dimes. It boggles the mind as to how standards of attractiveness just dip when it comes to women mma folk.

Gina is def fine, I have never ever heard someone say that either Duke or Basler look good lol

927648-jack-nicholson.gif

Barman da GOAT.

3 things. Floyd would destroy Ronda in a fight, cage or ring. Floyd has known who Ronda is for at least a year. Fuck Seano for being a Floyd apologist his entire career on sherdog like the miserable fuck that he is.

Jesus...

I gotta say seano....out of any poster, you seem to get the most hate mail.

Seano can be pretty miserable sometimes, but it's kind of out of line to say that shit to him. You can't diss a man that's damn near 80, it's like an internet hate crime or something. He's got a pretty good disposition for a man his age.

3 things. Floyd would destroy Ronda in a fight, cage or ring. Floyd has known who Ronda is for at least a year. Fuck Seano for being a Floyd apologist his entire career on sherdog like the miserable fuck that he is.
A testament....

Jesus...

I gotta say seano....out of any poster, you seem to get the most hate mail.
I don't even know who most of these people are. I sort of get slim being the way he is because he is a dolt who contributes nothing here and I enjoy pointing it out.

I've always said thats its really odd how personally some people take my posts.

I don't even know who most of these people are. I sort of get slim being the way he is because he is a dolt who contributes nothing here and I enjoy pointing it out.

I've always said thats its really odd how personally some people take my posts.

Don't flatter yourself, It doesn't take much time on this forum to see what kind of miserable excuse of a fight fan you are and it takes even less time to type it out on a quick reply.

Don't flatter yourself, It doesn't take much time on this forum to see what kind of miserable excuse of a fight fan you are and it takes even less time to type it out on a quick reply.

Most people here respect Seano's insight on fights.
During big fights many non-boxing forum posters regularly ask Seano his opinion on fighters and hypothetical match ups.

I like both Slim and Seano.... so I'm not taking a side there.
But, to say that he's a miserable excuse of a fight fan doesn't do justice to the respect that he gets here from many.

Seeing as I'm by consensus the best poster in the boxing forum, I think I'm in a position to say that w/o Seano this place would much less interesting and yeah Paul's right, hate or love the guy he's a good boxing fan.

Back