Floyd's new "apology" to Rousey.

Most people here respect Seano's insight on fights.
During big fights many non-boxing forum posters regularly ask Seano his opinion on fighters and hypothetical match ups.

I like both Slim and Seano.... so I'm not taking a side there.
But, to say that he's a miserable excuse of a fight fan doesn't do justice to the respect that he gets here from many.

He's knowledgeable on pugilism, there is no denying it. I'm not going to kiss his ass on this forum for it though and I'm not going to go into the reasons why. I'm sure the intelligent posters of the boxing forum can deduce it for themselves.

He's knowledgeable on pugilism, there is no denying it. I'm not going to kiss his ass on this forum for it though and I'm not going to go into the reasons why. I'm sure the intelligent posters of the boxing forum can deduce it for themselves.

Bless you.

With make up maybe but with out she's not that great. You can find hotter girls daily in California

I would hope so. I'd also hope it would be by the minute nevermind just daily or else my whole idea of California has gone into the crapper.

Having a high post count and the ability to copy and paste from boxrec doesn't make you knowledgable. There's a difference between being a fan of the sport and being a fan of just one fighter. You're correct. Most are able to see how full of crap Seano is and ignore his antics.

All perspective like you said, average people can be attractive. She looks better than Floyd's baby's momma imo.

Floyd fucks the hottest women in the world. Your one claim to discredit his opinion is his BM lol

Rhonda is not on anyones hot list. Take off her make up n you got a girl that struggles with her weight n is at best average face. If you like that that's cool.

How come? And are you boycotting the nfl if they uphold brady suspension?

Deflate gate is a joke. Goodell is s clown and they are getting their asses handed to them in court. Follow any live Twitter feed from the courtroom when they're back in there.

LOL damn that is so funny and topical for the times, I wish Floyd really said that.

I disagree with every fiber of my being. Respectfully, sir.

You have the right of course. I'm usually a sucker for the caramel coloured ladies myself, although I may have considered it a toss up before Froch's fight with Abraham.

I'm not kicking either out of bed.

Deflate gate is a joke. Goodell is s clown and they are getting their asses handed to them in court. Follow any live Twitter feed from the courtroom when they're back in there.

It's day 2 tomorrow. Yes it is a joke.

Goodell has way to much power to suspend someone on hearsay

Back