Floyd's new "apology" to Rousey.

He's knowledgeable on pugilism, there is no denying it. I'm not going to kiss his ass on this forum for it though and I'm not going to go into the reasons why. I'm sure the intelligent posters of the boxing forum can deduce it for themselves.
Don't flatter yourself, It doesn't take much time on this forum to see what kind of miserable excuse of a fight fan you are and it takes even less time to type it out on a quick reply.

What makes you believe anyone is seeking your approval? I don't even know who you are. Go back to the UFC forum if you have some problem.
Nobody asked you to "kiss my ass." No body cares if you think I'm miserable either. lol at your posts not getting the reaction from the forum that you hoped. Not a hero this day.

Rachael-Cordingley-4.jpg

Floyd fucks the hottest women in the world. Your one claim to discredit his opinion is his BM lol

lol Floyd's women are not hot at all. His entourage is a bunch of 6's. Floyd plucked someone dumb enough for him to feel comfortable around from the hood and artificially created "Ms. Jackson" in a lab (surgeons office).

screen-shot-2014-05-01-at-11-07-38-am.png

bmkn7ujciaacuqt.png

What makes you believe anyone is seeking your approval? I don't even know who you are. Go back to the UFC forum if you have some problem.
Nobody asked you to "kiss my ass." No body cares if you think I'm miserable either. lol at your posts not getting the reaction from the forum that you hoped. Not a hero this day.

That's because I don't type 30 posts of manure per day idolizing a wife beater. I didn't desire a specific reaction from your sherdog boxing forum acquaintances, I just wanted to post 3 things I believe are fact in a thread about Mayweather lying through his teeth with a smug tone.

That's because I don't type 30 posts of manure per day idolizing a wife beater. I didn't desire a specific reaction from your sherdog boxing forum acquaintances, I just wanted to post 3 things I believe are fact in a thread about Mayweather lying through his teeth with a smug tone.

No one cares. Get off your soapbox.

I think the strong emotional responses that Seano evokes are further evidence that he is actually Bernard Hopkins.

rachel_61148000.jpg

I think the strong emotional responses that Seano evokes are further evidence that he is actually Bernard Hopkins.

rachel_61148000.jpg

Imagine the good i could do if only I could learn to harness this power.

Speak for yourself fella.

Oh, and screw you guys for picking out the worst possible photo of Ms Jackson you could find and then try to compare it to the best of Ms Cordingley.

I'm not on a soapbox because I think that it's pathetic that you worship a wife beating, racist, phony who thinks he deals with more hardships than Muhammad Ali did in his day. Maybe you'll understand that one day.

Speak for yourself fella.

Oh, and screw you guys for picking out the worst possible photo of Ms Jackson you could find and then try to compare it to the best of Ms Cordingley.

Get bent. You don't refuse to watch boxing if the fighters don't live up to your moral standards.

Last edited:
Floy showing that he shagged a chick that looks like Jim Carey? Self-pwnt?

Or a testament to his greatness?

It is a testament to his greatness that his self-pwnt is a testament to his greatness.

I'm not on a soapbox because I think that it's pathetic that you worship a wife beating, racist, phony who thinks he deals with more hardships than Muhammad Ali did in his day. Maybe you'll understand that one day.
I don't pay much attention to what Mayweather does outside the ring. I can still accept Ray Robinson as a great fighter, even though he smacked his wife around. The rumor that Ray Leonard tossed his wife around during a coke binge doesn't keep me from revisiting his classic fights either.

Boxing (and mma) is full of less than reputable personalities. If a person who has done some shady things is someone you just won't tolerate,boxing is not the sport for you.

Honestly, I think your moral crusade is BS and I doubt it extends beyond Mayweather or this forum.

Get bent. You don't refuse to watch boxing only if the fighters don't live up to your moral standards.

Holy shit, Seano. Just noticed your post count. Wow. Well done. You got to be right near or maybe even at the very top on Sherdog, no? If it's even possible to look that up.

As far as your point goes. Of course. Boxing is a sport that revolves around two people beating the shit out of each other with their fists and for our entertainment. How fucked up is that? Expecting them all to be these upstanding citizens outside the ring is unrealistic and pretty retarded.

Holy shit, Seano. Just noticed your post count. Wow. Well done. You got to be right near or maybe even at the very top on Sherdog, no? If it's even possible to look that up.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

Top 10 Post for Post.

As far as your point goes. Of course. Boxing is a sport that revolves around two people beating the shit out of each other with their fists and for our entertainment. How fucked up is that? Expecting them all to be these upstanding citizens outside the ring is unrealistic and pretty retarded.
Right, thats what I'm saying. I don't watch boxing for the strong moral code the fighters have and neither does that anus trolling in this thread.

I don't know Floyd Mayweather. He's not my buddy, I don't look to him for moral guidance. I don't give half a shit what he does outside the ring.

BOOM!!!

Another testament to Floyd's greatness.

And Rousey started it, but deep down she knew the end game. She was out of her league, here. She asked for it, IMO.

Cheers Seano.

4th overall is damn impressive. My guess is that you'll have the top by the time the Floyd-Pac rematch is finished up next fall. Keep it going.

I think we should be fair to Sharkey and show some decent pictures of Ms. Jackson (is that actually her name?).

574369378.gif

In the words of the late Manny Steward: "that dress."

Back