Floyd talks about how little he trained for Conor

he was in his club doing interviews with ariel a few days before his fight at 5 am in the morning

The only people left in a club at 5am are dudes who haven't picked up a chick, coked up losers and hangers on. Which one of those is Ariel?

Get in the octagon any top 10 LW can drink beer, and eat Taco Bell for 10 weeks.. Still Choke you out in 30 seconds..

Teue story: any solid wrestler in the top50 of Floyd's weight class could play video games as their training and still sub that little fella inside 2 minutes.
What does that have to do with anything ?

He looked to be in fucking terrific shape though so those pushups and situps must've done wonders

Lol, I'm sitting here thinking these were some fucking intense situp/push up sessions man

Floyd is always training... when he's off camp he probably trains more often and harder than Conor does on camp.

I’m just going by what we all saw and not by different theories we can all come up with..

Well of course you wouldn't know what you were watching if you never watch Mayweather matches. He never walks forward like a zombie with his hands up. He strictly did that with Connor to tire him out to obviously tko him later.

I'm sure it will just take a few minor tweaking and Conor will learn how to line up a clean shot at a open head stooping down and not covering up...

OK2E7JV.gif

Edit: Note how Floyd just swoopes under each anticipated sequence of punches from a lefty he can throw and just snaps back on the ready like "What else you got kid"..?

Promoting the sequal I see. Oh wait...

Take it with a grain of salt.. can’t really believe what he says. He may be saying it because he wasn’t able to dominate Conor bell to bell like most believed he would
Lol, please enlighten me as to where he wasnt dominated. And dont give me that shit about the first few rounds where he landed an uppercut that did nothing and where floyd was letting him gas himself out and give the fans a hope for mcnugget

Back