Floyd talks about how little he trained for Conor

Anybody who says they believe this are lying to themselves and their fellow Sherdoggers for anti-Conor clout.

You don't remain fresh for 10 rounds against a guy who threw 430 punches at you, while you throw 320 punches yourself, without seriously training. You would literally be a goddamn supernatural freak of cardio nature never before seen in human history to be able to do that. He absolutely has to have trained hard, even if you wanted to argue he didn't need to train as hard as he normally would've knowing he was facing a non-pro boxer in his first ever 12 round fight.

Nor would Floyd ever risk his upcoming coveted 50-0 record on doing something so stupid.

Nonsense.

I would put everything I own on Mayweather being able to walk into his gym just now and go 10 with any one of a number of fighters, all of whom are better than Conor.

This is what Judah had to say about his sparring,
“When he trains, he lines up like 15 to 20 sparring partners at a time. I've known him since we were amateurs. He's always done over and beyond what the job consists of. You can't beat someone who's not going to get tired.”

He could go 10 round with a 30 year old Conor McGregor until he was an proper old man.

Floyd is what aging looks like when you’ve never drank liquor or smoked anything. His resolve is transcendent.
Yet he does sip on wine and smokes 420..

Floyd never looks out of shape, maintains his cardio and physical fitness year round and doesn't really need to 'learn' more boxing.

If you are fighting a far inferior opponent there isn't much training required. Just show up in good shape.

Randy Couture can ankle pick and choke out James Toney with no advanced preparation 7 days a week. He just needed to be generally in good shape.

Nothing to see here.

Anybody who says they believe this are lying to themselves and their fellow Sherdoggers for anti-Conor clout.

You don't remain fresh for 10 rounds against a guy who threw 430 punches at you, while you throw 320 punches yourself, without seriously training. You would literally be a goddamn supernatural freak of cardio nature never before seen in human history to be able to do that. He absolutely has to have trained hard, even if you wanted to argue he didn't need to train as hard as he normally would've knowing he was facing a non-pro boxer in his first ever 12 round fight.

Nor would Floyd ever risk his upcoming coveted 50-0 record on doing something so stupid.
You never boxed before, nor trained for any extended period of time in your life.. this is obvious from your post.

talk < action

he could have ended it in the 1st if he wanted to prove he was so far ahead

sounds like PED users; "everyones on steroids, would have won anyways"

Floyd never looks out of shape, maintains his cardio and physical fitness year round and doesn't really need to 'learn' more boxing.

If you are fighting a far inferior opponent there isn't much training required. Just show up in good shape.

Randy Couture can ankle pick and choke out James Toney with no advanced preparation 7 days a week. He just needed to be generally in good shape.

Nothing to see here.

But could Randy do the same vs Ngannou or Black Beast?

Nothing to see here.

This is what I’m talking about when I say he doesn’t need to be ‘in fight shape’ as such to go 10 rounds with Conor. He’s being doing this shit for decades. As long as he isn’t carrying some sort of debilitating injury or illness he could fight guys on Conor’s level for a long, long time to come with very little training.

Uz4WJ6J.gif

Dude went into wrestling mode after two rounds of diaz volume punching

Coming up with hypothetical theories is fun.. I also do it but we can only lodge with things facts.. Conor won rounds and I expected more from mayweather. He had to literally wait until Conor tired out before Floyd started to take over. I had predicted Floyd to just beat Conor on the basis of sheer skill difference
Fair, but if you want the facts then Conor won 1 round. Not rounds. Fact is also, he was at his strip club til 5am during fight week. Fact is he was laughing in the corner. shrug.

He's a better liar than he is a reader

Take it with a grain of salt.. can’t really believe what he says. He may be saying it because he wasn’t able to dominate Conor bell to bell like most believed he would

Yeah, he pillow fisted Floyd definitely didn’t dominate Conor in that fight.....

No need to training when fighting a guy 0 0 and cant box for shit

Floyd stole the show and the $
Lol

Cope. He’s trying to make excuses for the fact a guy with no pro boxing matches went 10 rounds with him, keeping the first 3 close, including winning one.

Take it with a grain of salt.. can’t really believe what he says. He may be saying it because he wasn’t able to dominate Conor bell to bell like most believed he would

Lol. He carried Connor. He walk in a straight line with his gloves up.. no other fight did he do that .

Lol. He carried Connor. He walk in a straight line with his gloves up.. no other fight did he do that .
I’m just going by what we all saw and not by different theories we can all come up with..

When Floyd says he wasn't really training that doesn't really mean he wasn't really training. That guy trains constantly all the time, even when he isn't fighting. He just didn't have a camp like he would had he been fighting an actual elite boxer.

Back