Floyd Mayweather vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Dec 31st

I hope they use MMA gloves.

I wanna see how Floyd's defense works with different gloves on.

Could they not find enough yen for Minowaman? sigh

Probably going to end up as a glorified exhibition, or there will be some kind of glaring handicap. Floyd isn’t in the business of loosing.

Yep. My tip is some sort of fixed finish where Floyd showcases some level of grappling skill to get people to believe he can at least hang in an MMA fight, then something huge against Khabib/Conor gets announced. He cashes out there and he’s done well!

Isnt gonna to be anything but boxing. Tenshin is a legit beast at muay thai and had beaten stadium level Thais. Lawrence kenshin who does very good HL's/fight breakdowns did one on him a few yrs back. This whole thing seems bizarre, doubt it happens.
Those fights against Thais happened in Kickboxing, not Muay Thai, and he was gifted the decision against Rodtang. He's a beast at Kickboxing but not Muay Thai.

I think its a pro wrestling exhibition. the idea that Floyd would sign a contract in Japan with no idea of what the rules will be for the fight against a Japanese star is ridiculous. They'll decide on the rules after they hash out the script.
Floyd by piledriver

Stop it man, you’re killing me here.
Why is that so outlandish? If it's boxing with no shoes and mma gloves, it presents things Floyd hasn't seen before. Floyd also historically starts off slow and i've heard this is going to be 3, 3 minute rounds. Also, the gloves being smaller doesn't allow Floyd to block punches in the same way he's used to. Plus the biggest thing is, Floyd is older. We don't know how this will shake out. Rule set is big. If it's only 3 rounds, all this guy has to do is be more active for 2 of them to maybe steal a decision.

I'm thinkin its boxing with mma gloves probably. And Floyd will go easy to make it a show

I don't think Tenshin has ever fought under muay thai rules.

He fights under catered kickboxing rules at RISE org or "japanese kickboxing" rules at KNOCK OUT org which is closer to muay thai rules but the big difference is that the japanese hate clinching so the flow of the fight is completely different. he is 100% legit but his wins over "stadium level" thais just aren't under muay thai rules. also by most accounts Rodtang wore him out and should've got the decision.

no, on most accounts, tenshin outpointed him. under rise rules, punches are more effective than muay thai. and tenshin landed some hard punches, where rodtang showed his toughness.

I don't think Tenshin has ever fought under muay thai rules.

He fights under catered kickboxing rules at RISE org or "japanese kickboxing" rules at KNOCK OUT org which is closer to muay thai rules but the big difference is that the japanese hate clinching so the flow of the fight is completely different. he is 100% legit but his wins over "stadium level" thais just aren't under muay thai rules. also by most accounts Rodtang wore him out and should've got the decision.

no, on most accounts, tenshin outpointed him. under rise rules, punches are more effective than muay thai. and tenshin landed some hard punches, where rodtang showed his toughness.

Ok, that's not the point here.

I just saw on Instagram that they will allow kicks. Any confirmation?

This, to me, is the riskiest fight Floyd can take. I'm sure the rules will be set up to basically be a boxing fight but this fight is in Japan and because of that, it's extremely risky. I'd be surprised if this fight actually occurs. Maybe Floyd doesn't know of the Ali/Inoki match, which further helped Inoki explode in Japan. All Nasukawa has to do is break the rules and have the ref be in on it. Throw a high kick and take Floyd down and beat the shit out of him and Nasukawa becomes a legend. What's Floyd going to do? Sue Nasukawa and Rizin in Japan? While it's highly unlikely to happen, it's very plausible and I will laugh if it happens

I don't understand what you are saying. You talk like Japanese are some savage barbarians. Inoki didn't break any rules against Ali, and the Japanese don't appreciate rule breaking or cheaters whatsoever. There's no way a warrior like Tenshin would do such things or that it would make him a legend.

Looks like a dive.
Play the one where Sylvia leg kicked Mercer and then Mercer KOd him.

we all seen that one. I trying to find Kickboxing matches. I know there was another fight with boxer in a kickboxing match.

we all seen that one. I trying to find Kickboxing matches. I know there was another fight with boxer in a kickboxing match.
Theres been alot.
Shannon Briggs KOd Tom Erickson in a kickboxing match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back