Floyd Mayweather vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Dec 31st

shannon claim that getting kicked was terribled
Yea he also said it didn't do anything but piss him off.
He claimed to Rogan it felt terrible but I'd like to ask Erickson how it felt taking a cannon to the head. Probably terrible.

Yea he also said it didn't do anything but piss him off.
He claimed to Rogan it felt terrible but I'd like to ask Erickson how it felt taking a cannon to the head. Probably terrible.
Erikson is a grappler not a kickboxer. I don’t think he even had 5 kickboxing bouts. k-1 brought in mma guys and sometimes pro wrestlers to fight all the time. Part of the freak show culture so to speak

Doesn’t really mean much

Erikson is a grappler not a kickboxer. I don’t think he even had 5 kickboxing bouts. k-1 brought in mma guys and sometimes pro wrestlers to fight all the time. Part of the freak show culture so to speak

Doesn’t really mean much
I know that.
There was a Korean boxer that won a K-1 tourney or at least KOd a bunch of kickboxers.
Think he eventually lost and retired after.

I know that.
There was a Korean boxer that won a K-1 tourney or at least KOd a bunch of kickboxers.
Think he eventually lost and retired after.
hmm, not sure. i know kyotaro was k-1 hw champ and hes 20-1 or something as a boxer right now. all cans tho mostly

"Mayweather is ducking Tenshin Nasukawa! He knew he would get owned with kicks!" = what dumb MMA fans will say, which is like, 50% of MMA fans.

Not surprised, fight made no sense at all. Floyd would only do boxing, he's too much of a coward to take on a genuine challenge.

Not surprised, fight made no sense at all. Floyd would only do boxing, he's too much of a coward to take on a genuine challenge.

some might say that becoming the best boxer of your generation is in itself genuinely challenging

some might say that becoming the best boxer of your generation is in itself genuinely challenging
Floyd never took a fight he didn't think he was going to win. He always tilted the balance in his favour. Name me one fight where he was the underdog?

Floyd never took a fight he didn't think he was going to win. He always tilted the balance in his favour. Name me one fight where he was the underdog?
He was the underdog going into his fight with Diego Corrales.

Back