Florida woman accidentally killed during ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ training exercise at police dept.

With castro flushing the toilets of Cuba on Florida in the 70s one shouldn't be surprised at all the crazy shit going on there.

OK Mr large numbers, I challenge you to find me a news story from another state involving a face eating zombie who wasn't even on bath salts.
I love how you cherry pick your news. Can never be as bad as Californias population of genetic defects.

Happened in my home city...well across the bridge..can be there in 10 minutes

Medias lying...she got hit multiple times, wasnt just ome shot

Hey man you do you. I'm just trying to help you come across a little more intelligent, but you can only do so much. Laters

This coming from one of the dumber posters on here. Thanks but no thanks chump.

You know this shit pisses me off. The department and the officers involved piss me off. When dealing with firearms there are no precautions that are too much.

They could have made a safe zone with no loaded firearms. Checked the guns at the door and put them away before coming in. They can use only capped or blue guns only and made sure no real firearms come into the room they are using. I have grown up around firearms. I have a law enforcement position and am around firearms at work. There is no precaution that is too small or petty for safety.

This fucking department is ragtag Barney Fife style. A bunch of unprofessional officers in that place.

Punta gorda is full of corrupt drug officers as well

Also the officer involved has a history of abuse...he had been fired previously from another department

I would say it is the norm for many Southern California agencies and other agencies people want to work at.

You go to some podunk places in the south or shit holes like Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago its probably different.

Unfortunately there are many states that have very lax standards for police training but the too high intelligence thing is a myth in my experience.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot so I dont qualify for the too smart thing.

Could be either...

Would you agree that one of the major problems with Law Enforcement in America is the vast difference in standards and training between the huge number of various PD's and Federal Agencies?

I would say it is the norm for many Southern California agencies and other agencies people want to work at.

You go to some podunk places in the south or shit holes like Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago its probably different.

Unfortunately there are many states that have very lax standards for police training but the too high intelligence thing is a myth in my experience.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot so I dont qualify for the too smart thing.

Could be either...

All the higher intelligence folks become Firefighters. ;)

I've a friend who is a cop in the US and he said the entrance test was ridiculously easy, easy as in a complete moran could get through it. I surely feel more comfortable here knowing that cops actually have to get a bachelor in police studies to qualify.

0844ec94cc52a8d5074bb571cdb6e9aa.jpg

Can a moran like this get through the entrance exam?

I love how you cherry pick your news. Can never be as bad as Californias population of genetic defects.
I'm not cherry picking. It's just that a face eating zombie happened in Florida and that's the first thing that pops into my mind when I hear someone say Florida now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back