Florida woman accidentally killed during ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ training exercise at police dept.

Unbelievably idiotic on the PD's part. If you're doing any kind of force on force training with anyone. All parties should be double checked for live weapons and ammo. If you don't have sims guns use a blue plastic gun for demos.

Straight negligence on the officer involved part. Should be facing manslaughter charges. And dept should be getting their asses sued off.

Straight negligence on the officer involved part. Should be facing manslaughter charges. And dept should be getting their asses sued off.
so you want the taxpayer to be burdened for police stupidity again ? If cops get sued it should come out of your pension fund .

There is a large amount of BS going on everywhere in the country. It's just that people will gravitate towards stories involving Florida simply because it's Florida
OK Mr large numbers, I challenge you to find me a news story from another state involving a face eating zombie who wasn't even on bath salts.

so you want the taxpayer to be burdened for police stupidity again ? If cops get sued it should come out of your pension fund .
I can't imagine any cops agreeing with this, but I personally agree 100%.

As soon as taxpayers have to no longer shoulder the burden of police involved shootings, and instead it comes directly out of the pockets of the police themselves, watch as the number of them drop significantly.

To be fair to Protectandserve though, he's one of the more reasonable and rational LEOs I've seen on this site.

There is a large amount of BS going on everywhere in the country. It's just that people will gravitate towards stories involving Florida simply because it's Florida

But why male models?

To be fair to Protectandserve though, he's one of the more reasonable and rational LEOs I've seen on this site.
I find it totally repulsive he wants the department sued their pants off because he knows the department isnt paying . Basically he just suggested that the taxpayers should get their pants sued for something the stupid police did because they are the ones paying !

Cops should have to be insured

Apologies and a peace offering from Florida.

pitbull03.jpg

Why in the hell were they using real guns? And why would someone pull the trigger on a real gun that was pointed at someone.

Rule number one is to never point a gun at something you don't intend to kill.

Too many dumbshits allowed to be cops.

Why in the hell were they using real guns? And why would someone pull the trigger on a real gun that was pointed at someone.

Rule number one is to never point a gun at something you don't intend to kill.

Rule number two: always treat a weapon as though it has been loaded with live rounds until you have personally checked it.

Too many dumbshits allowed to be cops.

I don't know if it applies to all PD's, but there have been reports of applicants failing the entrance test because they scored too highly.

I don't know if it applies to all PD's, but there have been reports of applicants failing the entrance test because they scored too highly.

I've a friend who is a cop in the US and he said the entrance test was ridiculously easy, easy as in a complete moran could get through it. I surely feel more comfortable here knowing that cops actually have to get a bachelor in police studies to qualify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back