Florida vs Alaska

Now what are they fighting for anyways?

giphy.gif

Alaskans win this easily. All they have to do is wait for winter to hit and more than half of the Floridians are waving the White Flag.

Most Alaskans have numerous guns, knowhow to survive in harsh conditions, and can trap/catch their own food. Not to mention that many towns are so remote and you need a boat or small plane to reach them.

4ADAFA1D-3501-415D-911B-4C48FFDDC848.jpeg

Alaska would fall at the hands of my Bath Salt loving brethren. Florida man will never succumb to the likes of extreme elements or carnivorous wildlife it is known.

Floridians have the huge population advantage. But they also lack the IQ to coordinate attacks and deal with the climate. Tough call, but 22 million vs 800k....Gotta go Florida. They would take the few million residents that came from New York and win by overpowering numbers.

The sheer numbers of Florida against the climate and rugged folks in Alaska.

If Floridians were given sufficient prep time tough to overcome a 30 to 1 advantage.

With no prep Alaslan folks in a walk with little effort.

The Florida gangs n drug dealers got a lot of guns but those folks rarely know how to shoot. Alaskan folk are raised on shooting guns to hunt.

Damn even with prep for florida it's a pretty even fight...

All out war

Alaska pop: ~800k

Florida pop: 22 million

Setting: Alaska, home turf

Could the Floridian savages overtake Alaska with sheer numbers and savageness? Or could the Alaskans hold us at bay and successfully defend the last frontier? Discuss.
You mean have ww2 happen Al over again where some natives beat back the might of imperial Japan?

The two most fucked-up states in the Union going at it would be amazing. Not enough popcorn in the country for that!

Alaska. At 5pm most of the Floridians would break off to hit the Early Bird.

Floridians have the huge population advantage. But they also lack the IQ to coordinate attacks and deal with the climate. Tough call, but 22 million vs 800k....Gotta go Florida. They would take the few million residents that came from New York and win by overpowering numbers.
So your plan would be to fight Alaska with a bunch of old people from nursing homes and retirement communities?

So your plan would be to fight Alaska with a bunch of old people from nursing homes and retirement communities?
They will bore you to death with stories from the old days. Actually hundreds of cops a year retire from NYPD at 42-45 and move to Florida. All are trained in shooting guns and many have task force training as well.

All out war

Could the Floridian savages overtake Alaska with sheer numbers and savageness? Or could the Alaskans hold us at bay and successfully defend the last frontier? Discuss.
I preferred the old look.

Alaska, because beautiful.

Alaska by domination with homeland advantage

you got to take into account that a huge portion of that 22 million Floridians are a bunch of non military aged geezers Who retired from others states, so not only would they not have the inclination to fight on behalf of a state that isn’t truly theirs, they would lack the ability to fight even under normal weather conditions. Alaska geezers have the ability to perch themselves, coordinate and set traps with home field.

You also have to take into account that there are leftists in Florida who will immediately turn on their fellow Statesmen and protest and spread propaganda in favor of Alaska under the usual pretense of Floridas invasion being “illegal” under some non binding UN bullshit. That’s just a given. Alaska wouldn’t have that problem since being under attack on the homefront brings everybody together.

Last edited:
Florida and it's not even close. Send in the hordes of bath salt addicts to either eat you or flush you out. Once the Floridians get a location the gangs will mop up with their coordinated drive by's. Not to mention the gangs have vast experience gaining and holding on to turf. Lastly, those fine big bootied Latinas might cause the natives to lay down their arms and surrender.

All out war

I'm going to go with Alaska if on home turf. All alaskans have to do is spread out vastly through Alaska. They are better equipped for the weather, know how to survive in a remote area, and more importantly own and know how to use guns for the most part.

If alaskans scattered out in small teams, floridians would not be able to "gang up" because a) they wouldn't be able to travel all across alaska as large groups, and spreading out would minimize the amount of florida troops marching together. And b, the alaskans would sit back in the mountains and hills and pick them off one-by-one. I guess my point is, alaskans would be able to make "camp" and see floridians long before they get to them.

Another factor, florida has a lot of older people. They also are accustomed to warm weather. They would one-by-one drop out, die due to the elements, and weaken to the point of retreat.

I just realized how big of a dork I am for enjoying such a creative thought.

All out war

Also, lets take a guesstimate at numbers. I still chose Alaska on Alaskan Turf

Alaska male population between 18-45 (selected based on an average males best years to handle a situation like this): Probably like 150K-200K able bodied men

Florida male population between 18-45 (3-4 million) able bodied men.

About a 1:20 ratio.

I mean if florida and alaska both gathered up in 1 big group then I'd say Florida would win most def. But alaska would spread out vastly and greatly reduce the size of florida armies able to march and seek and destroy. So then the ratio probably is like 1:5 with the alaskans being able to pick them off from a distance, and or simply knowing the terrain much better leading to must higher # of florida deaths.

But ultimately the harsh alaskan conditions would weaken floridians and cause them to retreat.

Florida would just invade during the summer time, can't overcome the numbers and resources.

When you look at the history of Florida, it's basically a history of violence and Wild West survival of the fittest. From early warring Native tribes, to Spanish Conquistadors, to being the first American Frontier, to being a Colonial battleground, to being a destination for escaped slaves, to being a post-Civil War frontier, to being a shady post-Depression investment playground for ruthless entrepreneurs from the north, to fallout from the Cuban Revolution... Florida has always been about conquer. If you could describe Florida's history with one adjective it would be cutthroat

Now take that lineage and add the nation's 3rd highest GDP + a shitload of firepower (2nd in gun ownership behind Texas) and Alaska gets brutally rolled into bolivian

Last edited:
Back