Florida driver whips out gun when asked about his penis size

He's screwed
Florida law does not play when firearms are used in a commision of a felony
Mandatory minimum 3 years first offense pretty typical
Even though this entire story reeks of bullshit, that young man is fucked unless he can afford a good lawyer
Sad really

Would he have got in less trouble if he pulled out his wiener instead?
Yes far less
Buuuuut then you have the whole registered sex offender thing following you for the rest of your life
I don't know why there are so many people in prison

He looks like he's kin to John Holmes so he's extra salty if it really is tiny.

dustin-kouns-59.jpg

A Key West man was so insecure about his manhood that he whipped out a gun when a motorist mocked his penis after asking why he revved his Jeep’s engine, the Miami Herald reported.
“You must have a small d#ck,” said the other driver told him during the Halloween night encounter on Duval Street.

Toby Keaton of Coral Springs told police he was in his car in front of Kouns’ Jeep when he heard his engine revving up, so he decided to walk over and ask the driver why he was doing that.
He said Kouns began swearing at him and pulled out a 9mm Smith & Wesson.
“I flashed a gun at him so I was protecting myself,” police said Kouns told them, but Keaton said he feared for his life.

Kouns was arrested on felony charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, carrying a concealed weapon and dealing in stolen property. He told police he had bought the gun on “the street.”
He also was slapped with a misdemeanor charge of driving without a valid license and released from jail after posting a $32,500 bond.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article246964182.html

Someone rolled up and insulted him. Doesn't mean he was or was not worried about his dick size.

Shit if someone rolled up and called you a retard ugly fuckface if you did anything besides nod your head does that mean you question your looks and IQ?

If some random guy I didn't know came up to me and started talking about my dick size, I'd probably be a bit fearful too. Sounds like the guy didn't have a CCW and may have bought the firearm illegally.

If some random guy I didn't know came up to me and started talking about my dick size, I'd probably be a bit fearful too. Sounds like the guy didn't have a CCW and may have bought the firearm illegally.

Yeah.. I'm not defending the guy, but the dude who got out of his vehicle, and approached a stranger to talk shit was suddenly "in fear of his life."

If you're gonna approach people like a tough guy, be prepared for a reaction. He initiated the entire confrontation.

Why’d he get so upset? I tell people up front I’ve got a tiny tally wacker to avoid instances such as this.

Back