Florida driver whips out gun when asked about his penis size

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
dustin-kouns-59.jpg

A Key West man was so insecure about his manhood that he whipped out a gun when a motorist mocked his penis after asking why he revved his Jeep’s engine, the Miami Herald reported.
“You must have a small d#ck,” said the other driver told him during the Halloween night encounter on Duval Street.

Toby Keaton of Coral Springs told police he was in his car in front of Kouns’ Jeep when he heard his engine revving up, so he decided to walk over and ask the driver why he was doing that.
He said Kouns began swearing at him and pulled out a 9mm Smith & Wesson.
“I flashed a gun at him so I was protecting myself,” police said Kouns told them, but Keaton said he feared for his life.

Kouns was arrested on felony charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, carrying a concealed weapon and dealing in stolen property. He told police he had bought the gun on “the street.”
He also was slapped with a misdemeanor charge of driving without a valid license and released from jail after posting a $32,500 bond.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article246964182.html

That's just a joke you gotta deal with if you drive a sports car or a lifted truck. I didn't know people still got offended by it.

What a weird reaction to a small dick comment.

"Do I have a small dick now?!"

"Yeah. That's a gun not your dick, idiot. Now I think you have small dick and a small brain."

Nice. I live right next to Coral Springs. Sounds about right.

Halloween in Key West is during Fantasy Fest week

<17>

"I flashed a gun at him so I was protecting myself."

That doesn't make any sense.

The idiot in question isn't quick witted. The proper response is "Yeah, it's a bit on the small side. Easily fits in your Mom's butt without hurting her but still big enough to get her off."

Would he have got in less trouble if he pulled out his wiener instead?

The idiot in question isn't quick witted. The proper response is "Yeah, it's a bit on the small side. Easily fits in your Mom's butt without hurting her but still big enough to get her off."

Id have referenced his dad instead. It shows dominance and totally makes his dad seem like a homo.

Back