Flag back at full staff at White House

What do you mean what he tried to do?
He tried to do the bare minimum in recognizing McCain's great sacrifices and service to our country. In the end McCain was defended and Trump was forced to lower the flag and recognize McCain's accomplishments.

Or... get this.... it's the actual procedure set forth by Eisenhower
Or get this, for people of his stature the tradition is to keep it at half staff until internment, just like they did for Barbara Bush. Defend his right if you must, but don't try to play it off like personal sentiment had nothing to do with it, it's just another example of how his temperament is to attempt to completely destroy his enemies.

Actually the amonia from piss causes grass to go yellow, so I'm guessing it'll be fitting for the coward and his toupee. There's more puns here than I dare explore...
Piss? Umm, no, nothing but the best for Trump! In this case that means big shits. :D

Did Obama have a personal beef back then? Did he block a press release calling his rival a hero? You are intentionally missing the point. Good job. Take the L and move on.

Take the L on what? I've been talking about the flag from the beginning. Check out the thread title. If this thread had been outrage about blocking a press release I probably woulda just said "meh".

The media looks silly for roasting trump about the flag when Obama did it too. Deal with it

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" he asked guests at a Senate Republican fundraiser. "Because her father is Janet Reno."

says the old war monger about a teenage girl. So civil of him.
Trump said he grabs women by the pussy without asking. There are levels to this. :D

Last edited:
He tried to do the bare minimum in recognizing McCain's great sacrifices and service to our country. In the end McCain was defended and Trump was forced to lower the flag and recognize McCain's accomplishments.

Trump was forced? Lol oh God. Trump made both decisions...

Or get this, for people of his stature the tradition is to keep it at half staff until internment, just like they did for Barbara Bush. Defend his right if you must, but don't try to play it off like personal sentiment had nothing to do with it, it's just another example of how his temperament is to attempt to completely destroy his enemies.

How can you call it tradition when the last congressman to die didnt get that treatment?

What nice thing has he done for Russia?? We haven't even gotten along with Russia during trump's presidency. We've put sanctions on them. Youre just repeating liberal talking points.

What good would come of him showing his tax returns?? All everyone would do is nitpick thru them and criticize anything they can. And if he showed them and they were perfect and he donated so much to charity and paid a high percentage n then the story would just go away.
Wouldn't it be nice if the story would just go away?

Where was the outrage in 2013 when Obama did the same thing? That's right... There was crickets. Lol begging me to stop replying. You're free to leave the thread if you cant handle the discussion

Lmao how the fuck would you know who I report? Hmm?
You really clamped onto that 2013 example like a pitbull with a rawhide chew toy. :D

How can you call it tradition when the last congressman to die didnt get that treatment?
Because the point isn't that he's a congressman, it's that he's dedicated a large portion of his life to our country, and is a great American patriot.

Back