Social Fixing California

Shut the fuck up - I am so tired of this right wing drivel. California is the best fucking state in the whole country, and right wing dipshit jealousy is getting crazy out of hand.

Know why people move? It’s too fucking crowded here. Too many people from shit kicker states coming here looking for work because right wing states are miserable fucking failures as states, leeching off our wealth and resources. Our rent is too high because our “communist government” deregulates rent control and allowing out of control rent spikes to take place.

I’d rather live in fucking stockton or Bakersfield before I’d ever move to a shitty right wing state. Fly over red states are a drain on the country and I’m fucking tired of the propaganda attacking California. You retards can’t have it so stop pretending like you are better than us. You are so much worse at everything that it’s fucking embarrassing we are even considered in the same country.

Bunch of right wing drivel god damn. So sick of this popping up,like every few weeks and you assfucks drool over it like it’s some sort of right wing gospel. Fuck you, fuck your hate and fuck anyone that shits on California while your own state is a massive shit hole.

Enjoy your yellow cards bro!

Shut the fuck up - I am so tired of this right wing drivel. California is the best fucking state in the whole country, and right wing dipshit jealousy is getting crazy out of hand.

Know why people move? It’s too fucking crowded here. Too many people from shit kicker states coming here looking for work because right wing states are miserable fucking failures as states, leeching off our wealth and resources. Our rent is too high because our “communist government” deregulates rent control and allowing out of control rent spikes to take place.

I’d rather live in fucking stockton or Bakersfield before I’d ever move to a shitty right wing state. Fly over red states are a drain on the country and I’m fucking tired of the propaganda attacking California. You retards can’t have it so stop pretending like you are better than us. You are so much worse at everything that it’s fucking embarrassing we are even considered in the same country.

Bunch of right wing drivel god damn. So sick of this popping up,like every few weeks and you assfucks drool over it like it’s some sort of right wing gospel. Fuck you, fuck your hate and fuck anyone that shits on California while your own state is a massive shit hole.
Please, stay in California and convince all the others like you to stay. Stop fucking up nice, free states with your retarded politics.

Please, stay in California and convince all the others like you to stay. Stop fucking up nice, free states with your retarded politics.

It's weird, im from new york. Close to NYC, and people have this weird need to defend New York and boast about it. It's a false sense of pride. I fucking hate it here. People here honestly think they live superior to other states. Like, all other places to live are barren wastelands where you have to drive an hour to get milk from the grocery store.

No

Hmm, well, in the real world, for all of those "so many people," there are considerably more moving to California, which is why it has a .5% annual population growth rate.

But, contrary to what some of the dumber posters itt have said or implied, it's not liberal taxing that is making California unaffordable: it's limited housing. Too many people want to live there and not enough housing is being built, at least partially, as JVS has talked about, due to real estate groups and bourgeois liberals not wanting their property prices to diminish by expanding the market.

Yep. Great place to live overall and a booming economy, but there is a critical shortage of housing (which is actually exacerbated by the economy and overall pleasantness--means a lot of people want to live here, and a lot of people have money to spend to make it happen, but there isn't much housing to spend it on). The impact of that is that landowners are the ultimate beneficiary of a disproportionate share of that booming economy.

Angry much?

When a 2 bedroom/800 sq ft. home cost over a million dollars you can take Cali and shove it up your ass.

Yet the idiots from Cali who caused all of the bad conditions will then fuck up the areas they move to. They 'escape' California, then try to vote and change the new place into a new California. Like Locusts.

Yep. Great place to live overall and a booming economy, but there is a critical shortage of housing (which is actually exacerbated by the economy and overall pleasantness--means a lot of people want to live here, and a lot of people have money to spend to make it happen, but there isn't much housing to spend it on). The impact of that is that landowners are the ultimate beneficiary of a disproportionate share of that booming economy.

"Since about 1970, California has been experiencing an extended and increasing housing shortage, such that by 2018, California had the 49th lowest ratio of housing units per resident. The shortage has been estimated at 3-4 million housing units (20-30% of California's housing stock, 14 million as of 2017)."

What's the reasoning behind this other than lamdowner greed. In ny if a house goes down, 2 go up. If a vacant lot is bought up 10 houses go up and so on. Housing here is expensive, but always available

It's weird, im from new york. Close to NYC, and people have this weird need to defend New York and boast about it. It's a false sense of pride. I fucking hate it here. People here honestly think they live superior to other states. Like, all other places to live are barren wastelands where you have to drive an hour to get milk from the grocery store.

New York is a legit city. I'm currently chilling in NYC. Always a fun time here.

California emigrants have been a cancer in numerous states. Exceptions of course. It's crazy. You flee one state to bring the same political atmosphere to another. God help us all when fraud and demographics changes turn Texas and Florida blue. It will be the same shit. Taxes on everything and a permanent recession.

It’s not my home to fix.

If they are happy there then let them be happy.

I don’t want to live there the great weather is ruined by the politicians and the liberal shit they want.

But that’s me and it’s easy to just not go there.

The only thing we need to do is fuck with people from there that move to other states and want to fuck them up so we drive them back.

Tons of people from the shithole of CA moving to Dallas...

tex_cali_195x195@2x.jpg

California is the best state in the country and it's not close. All you haters are just mad you don't live here. I honestly wish we could just annex ourselves and be our own country. Would be paradise.

We don't have state tax, city tax or county tax here in NV, but they've been talking about adding state tax lately ever since Sisolak won

And it's not just California people. Nevada (like Conorado) is state ripe for voter fraud with postal ballots and politicians shamelessly fighting all measures to stop illegals from voting.

Hmm, well, in the real world, for all of those "so many people," there are considerably more moving to California, which is why it has a .5% annual population growth rate.

But, contrary to what some of the dumber posters itt have said or implied, it's not liberal taxing that is making California unaffordable: it's limited housing. Too many people want to live there and not enough housing is being built, at least partially, as JVS has talked about, due to real estate groups and bourgeois liberals not wanting their property prices to diminish by expanding the market.

People moving in are dependent immigrants or those working like slaves and paying no taxes. Not other Americans. Certainly not those generating tax revenue. It's like in Virginia where the traditional voters have been replaced.

Last edited:
Yet the idiots from Cali who caused all of the bad conditions will then fuck up the areas they move to. They 'escape' California, then try to vote and change the new place into a new California. Like Locusts.

Colorado anyone?

You are incredibly stupid and naive.

I grew up in conservative Nevada but have spent most of my adult life in the States living in California and NYC. There are huge differences between the two. Complaints about NYC are valid. Complaints about Cali are jealousy.

When people complain about NYC, it's an argument of value. They say you don't get enough bang for your buck. And it's true. Unless you're truly in the 1%, NYC isn't worth it. You still have shit weather, you still probably have to ride the subway, you still regularly pass filth and homeless people and have limited access to beauty and nature. No matter how much you pay and how many museums you enjoy and how many shows you watch and how much good food you eat, you can't escape the negatives.

When people complain about Cali, it's about expense. It's not that Cali isn't worth the cost, it's just that Cali is costly. However, if you're upper middle class in Cali, you actually CAN enjoy the weather and food and nature and friendly people without having to deal with the squalor and falsity of LA, for example.

The people who complain about NY see it as a bad investment. The people who complain about Cali, like some in this thread, are poor, unambitious losers who are too lazy to get the things they want in life, all of which California offers at not impossible prices.

California is America: a place that offers maximum opportunity and enjoyment for those willing to work for it. All the whiners in this thread are just mad because they feel entitled to the cool life and nice beachside property that a bunch of hard working Chinese immigrants are taking from them.

People moving in are dependent immigrants or those working like slaves and paying no taxes. Not other Americans. Certainly not those generating income.

This is a good illustration of bad thinking here. If this were true, we'd expect to see certain things in the stats. Falling average incomes, and maybe falling median incomes (as a number of 0 income individuals would push everyone else up the distribution without changing their incomes). So if you want to see if it's true, you'd just look up those numbers. Doesn't take a complicated model or a prediction you have to wait for. Just 2 seconds on Google (and, spoiler alert, it's not true).

Next question: Why would someone so confidently believe something that A) is easily checked, B) is clearly false, and C) that he obviously can't observe for himself? Either he's being deliberately lied to by media he trusts or he's extrapolating from images spread by that media to reach conclusions that are not justified by the evidence (like how seeing more murders on television could give someone the idea that murders are rising, even when the stats say otherwise).

All in all, just a really poor performance if the object is to get things right. It's very easy to avoid that and get things right if one puts in minimal effort.

Back