Social Fixing California

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I see so many people moving here from California throughout the years. Same in Texas and Arizona. California has hands down the best weather out of all 50 states and US territories and yet they're moving to ovens of a state like Nevada or Texas. I read recently that it's mostly middle class moving out and that there's more people moving out than moving in.

California = New York 2.0

They have a tax for everything.
The cost of living in the state is ridiculous.

When a 2 bedroom/800 sq ft. home cost over a million dollars you can take Cali and shove it up your ass.

Best thing to come out of Cali is Gavin Newsoms wife. Mmmmmmm

They don't want it fixed. They think it's going great.

Cost of living is absurd.

But theres pluses like where I am the winter is mild and the summer is nice. I dont spend much on heating or cooling. An open window a fan. A sweatshirt thicker socks.

Its expensive though, especially by the metro areas. You can still find decent living in the cuts, you can garden year round, youncoukd make an inexpensive life for yourself if you're not a child of convenience.

The fires are concerning though

I see so many people moving here from California throughout the years. Same in Texas and Arizona. California has hands down the best weather out of all 50 states and US territories and yet they're moving to ovens of a state like Nevada or Texas. I read recently that it's mostly middle class moving out and that there's more people moving out than moving in.

I live in a neighboring state near California and these mother fuckers move here and you know what? They vote for the same shit that made California fucked up to begin with. Don't move here and bring that shit with you. Jackasses.

End roid rage.

We don't have state tax, city tax or county tax here in NV, but they've been talking about adding state tax lately ever since Sisolak won

Yeah if only California was a giant net drain on the country like so many red states.

Shut the fuck up - I am so tired of this right wing drivel. California is the best fucking state in the whole country, and right wing dipshit jealousy is getting crazy out of hand.

Know why people move? It’s too fucking crowded here. Too many people from shit kicker states coming here looking for work because right wing states are miserable fucking failures as states, leeching off our wealth and resources. Our rent is too high because our “communist government” deregulates rent control and allowing out of control rent spikes to take place.

I’d rather live in fucking stockton or Bakersfield before I’d ever move to a shitty right wing state. Fly over red states are a drain on the country and I’m fucking tired of the propaganda attacking California. You retards can’t have it so stop pretending like you are better than us. You are so much worse at everything that it’s fucking embarrassing we are even considered in the same country.

Bunch of right wing drivel god damn. So sick of this popping up,like every few weeks and you assfucks drool over it like it’s some sort of right wing gospel. Fuck you, fuck your hate and fuck anyone that shits on California while your own state is a massive shit hole.

You seem like a well adjusted individual.

Shut the fuck up - I am so tired of this right wing drivel. California is the best fucking state in the whole country, and right wing dipshit jealousy is getting crazy out of hand.

Know why people move? It’s too fucking crowded here. Too many people from shit kicker states coming here looking for work because right wing states are miserable fucking failures as states, leeching off our wealth and resources. Our rent is too high because our “communist government” deregulates rent control and allowing out of control rent spikes to take place.

I’d rather live in fucking stockton or Bakersfield before I’d ever move to a shitty right wing state. Fly over red states are a drain on the country and I’m fucking tired of the propaganda attacking California. You retards can’t have it so stop pretending like you are better than us. You are so much worse at everything that it’s fucking embarrassing we are even considered in the same country.

Bunch of right wing drivel god damn. So sick of this popping up,like every few weeks and you assfucks drool over it like it’s some sort of right wing gospel. Fuck you, fuck your hate and fuck anyone that shits on California while your own state is a massive shit hole.

Gotta say man, I hope you recognize that California, however great it may be, has some very, very real problems that declaring "We're the best!" isn't going to solve. California is a wonderful place, literally one of the most blessed places in the world to live, but it's also increasingly turning into a state with some of the worst wealth inequality in your great country. You're approaching a situation where the rich live like kings and the underclass live in borderline favelas, and if you don't take a step back and face up to this very real problem, your state is going to have more shit to clean up to regain what it was than a San Francisco street on a hot summer's day. Bellowing about how great you are as things fall apart rather than facing up to your very real problems seems much more Texan than Californian.

I live in a neighboring state near California and these mother fuckers move here and you know what? They vote for the same shit that made California fucked up to begin with. Don't move here and bring that shit with you. Jackasses.

End roid rage.
. This. What would you expect from knuckle draggers.

<24>

Jesus christ....

10/10 rage post.

Hmm, well, in the real world, for all of those "so many people," there are considerably more moving to California, which is why it has a .5% annual population growth rate.

But, contrary to what some of the dumber posters itt have said or implied, it's not liberal taxing that is making California unaffordable: it's limited housing. Too many people want to live there and not enough housing is being built, at least partially, as JVS has talked about, due to real estate groups and bourgeois liberals not wanting their property prices to diminish by expanding the market.

A bunch of poor idiots from flyover states crying about "Chiraq" or "shithole california", and the world continues on as usual.

Back