First victim of the Ashley Madison Leak revealed

First Jared, now this. Is nothing sacred? Is my 'controversial' history of e-book purchases and 'unconventional fan fiction' about to be exposed to the public? Is my marriage at risk?

"When Carl

Already been done by Jimmy Buffett.

I was tired of my lady, we'd been together too long
Like a worn-out recording of a favorite song
So while she lay there sleepin', I read the paper in bed
And in the personal columns there was this letter I read

'If you like Pi

Last edited:
I can't defend that. All I can say is this. God can forgive him, but there are consequences for sin.

That's the same thing I said last time.

I wonder if God gets tired of forgiving his followers again and again for sins that are pretty easy to avoid.

this is gonna be good.. i'm waiting for a prominent politician's name to pop up on this

So these guys are the judge, jury, and executioner? The moral police?
This type of thing pisses me off. I'm sure these guys have never lived their lives strictly on the 'straight and narrow.'
So what if married people have an affair? It is normal for lots of people in society to cheat on their spouses, whether its bad or not.

I can't defend that. All I can say is this. God can forgive him, but there are consequences for sin.

That's the same thing I said last time.

This stupid reasoning is what keeps the creeps going, you christians go with "god will judge him" and look the other way.
Just look at the catholic pedos that get re-located. Problem solved, according to that great reasoning.

I read there was over 15,000 military and government email accounts linked to the site. This is gonna be great.

Oh hell yes. I cannot wait. Whoever hacked it should just have leaked it without ransom or demands. The shit storm that would have happened would have been worth it alone.

So these guys are the judge, jury, and executioner? The moral police?
This type of thing pisses me off. I'm sure these guys have never lived their lives strictly on the 'straight and narrow.'
So what if married people have an affair? It is normal for lots of people in society to cheat on their spouses, whether its bad or not.

the point is that Duggar is an executive on an org that promotes "Family Values" which opposes gays, abortion and premarital sex. He himself comes from a litter of 19 kids for heavens sakes. So he fights against homos as a threat to the sanctity of marriage while banging sluts during business on their behalf.

I normally wouldnt condone outing a persons private affairs, but if that person tries to legislate other peoples sexual behavior, then he is fair game.

lol @ the idiots who defended this perverted scumbag "it's just the liberal media going after a guy only because he's Christian and conservative!!!"

The bizarre thing is seeing how many of his defenders (now former defenders) seem genuinely more bothered by the fact that he had Ashely Madison account than the fact that he repeadetly molested several little girls.

This stupid reasoning is what keeps the creeps going, you christians go with "god will judge him" and look the other way.
Just look at the catholic pedos that get re-located. Problem solved, according to that great reasoning.

Well, I have this reasoning (that God forgives, and there are consequences for sin) and I'm not cheating on my wife. There are cheaters of all beliefs. I'm not sure what the problem is with my belief.

And I think the Catholic pedos should get the death penalty and at minimum be in prison. There is no excuse for that.

I read there was over 15,000 military and government email accounts linked to the site. This is gonna be great.

I'm surprised this isn't higher. Cheating is rampant in the military.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back