First victim of the Ashley Madison Leak revealed

I didn't know that children signed up for Ashley Madison. What was he doing on there?

I'm wondering how many couples are both on there without their partner knowing.

This is great, I'm enjoying watching their world burn.

Cybersecurity firm CyberAngel has also noted that about 1,200 people on the leaked list had emails based in Saudi Arabia, where adulterers face the death penalty

I read there was over 15,000 military and government email accounts linked to the site. This is gonna be great.

Can't wait to hear how this is the liberal media's fault.

First Jared, now this. Is nothing sacred? Is my 'controversial' history of e-book purchases and 'unconventional fan fiction' about to be exposed to the public? Is my marriage at risk?

"When Carl’s bro sends him photos of a hot and sexy unicorn, he cant help getting turned on. But when Carl discovers that the unicorn of his dreams was once reality star and athlete, Bort Jenkins, a former tyrannosaurus rex from the show Borting Up With The Dinosaurs, Carl’s whole world turns upside down.

Terrified that he may be dinosexual, conservative Carl is now thrown into a whirlwind of self-destruction, culminating in a literal encounter with his sexual identity fears.

Soon enough, Carl finds himself in a hot gay gangbang with his physically manifested bigotry. But will this extreme pounding be enough to help this Carl learn that real love takes many forms?

This erotic tale is 5,000 words of sizzling human on personified gayness action, including blowjobs, rough sex, gangbangs, cream pies, facials, double anal and physically manifested dinophobia."

51LBw7rc8vL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is great, I'm enjoying watching their world burn.

As am I.

But the more important question...

What do you think of The Heart Is A Monster? I think it is better, pound for pound, than FP. And I sure as hell was not expecting that. I think you know rock is indeed dead when a record as great as THIAM can drop and it makes virtually no ripple in the public consciousness.

As a conservative I can proudly say I would be the one to pull the trigger on this guy. The fact that many people in my party defended this asshole after what he did to his siblings is beyond disgusting.

That site was a good idea for a honey trap

Cybersecurity firm CyberAngel has also noted that about 1,200 people on the leaked list had emails based in Saudi Arabia, where adulterers face the death penalty

Wow. I hope it was worth it.

Meh, nothing will come of it. According to wiki;

In order for an individual to be convicted in a Saudi sharia court of adultery, he/she must confess to the act three times in front of the court, or four males or eight females who witnessed the sexual penetration must testify in front of the court.[20] The burden of proof is on the accuser. The execution method for adultery for men and women is stoning.[21] Sandra Mackey, author of The Saudis: Inside the Desert Kingdom, stated in 1987 that in Saudi Arabia, "unlike the tribal rights of a father to put to death a daughter who has violated her chastity, death sentences under Qur'anic law [for adultery] are extremely rare."[22] Mackey explained that "[c]harges of adultery are never made lightly. Since the penalty is so severe, women are protected from unfounded accusations of sexual misconduct."[22] During a human rights dialog with European jurists that took place several years before 1987, a Saudi delegate acknowledged that it is difficult to have a person convicted of adultery.[22] According to Mackey, in a 20-year period ending in 1987, one woman "is acknowledged to" have been executed by stoning for adultery.[22]

First Jared, now this. Is nothing sacred? Is my 'controversial' history of e-book purchases and 'unconventional fan fiction' about to be exposed to the public? Is my marriage at risk?

"When Carl

Odds that Bill Clinton will be eventual found on the list? Or would he have been the first person checked for? Which pol(s) will be brought down by being on this list?

I doubt a former PotUS needs to join some jabroni site if he wants tail on the side.

Back