First time seeing Schaub doing comedy

You wanna share something we don't know?
I mean, I'll try

LinekeReem:

1537810798WhatsApp_Image_2018-09-24_at_14.37.06.jpeg

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Joelson-Bispo-da-Silva-294427

I actually think schaub is funny but that was awful

It's actually better than I imagined. I don't like to see comedians laugh so much at their own jokes though, it would have been better delivered in a more deadpan way.

Ok (not my thing though).. but why is he laughing.

I do like Rogan however. I do agree that haters and keyboard warriors are losers and hate their lives. I just dont find Schaub funny but if he is out there selling out venues then I am happy for him.
Just saw rogan last night here in atl and he killed it.

<31>

Thoughts?

I personally didnt find it funny. I would have been more entertained seeing him continue to get knocked out in the Octagon. Joe Rogan what you have done.. <30>

I thought he did alright. It’s tough to get up in front of an audience and be funny. He’s really only starting out as well. It’s a loooong process. Props for getting out there.

<31>

Thoughts?

I personally didnt find it funny. I would have been more entertained seeing him continue to get knocked out in the Octagon. Joe Rogan what you have done.. <30>

a)i dont enjoy standup comedy
b)im not a brendan hater, i just dont care about him either way

those things in mind, that was WAY worse than i imagined his standup would be. holy fuck. that was sub 'def comedy jam in the 90s' bad. that mustve been the most forgiving audience in history

I never found stand up comedy funny at all, just cringe. Sherdoggers are much more funny, I get better laughs on here.

<31>

Thoughts?

Ill give brenadan one thing he is confident and has no shame or feeling of embrassment, they say ignorance is bilss and he has no clue how bad he really is.

Im starting to think rogan has him around to make rogan look better or it makes joe seem funny and rogans not a funny comedian so having schaub around boosts his ego, like when pretty girls go out with fat or ugly girls so it makes them stand out to guys since they have ugly female friends.

Yeah that wasnt even funny it was just him talking like on his podcast, the cringe part is they had some plants in the audience helping him out. I'm starting to think schaub sucked a dink or two to get all these gigs, the guy has no talent, not handsome, no charisma. I watched his showtime show and dude was stumbling all over his words. Either that or rogan hooked him up with connections.

I remember someone called in on a show and asked is it true you sucked rogans dick for a gig? Or something like that, people were like who the hell is that guy when he was covering the oscars and gloves red carpet. Im curious as hell how he got these gigs without have a name in mma, or a apeck of talent. Bisping is a better host and more witty yet doesnt get these type of gigs.

There's no way i'll watch that.I can't even listen to him talk for 10 seconds forget do a fricken comedy show lol.That sounds like torture.

I don't even consider him a comedian ,but still funnier than Joe 'have you tried it on dmt' Rogan. I mean I actually like Rogan he is obviously a very capable and successful man ,he was able to success in different careers and launch the careers of many of his boring comedian friends (well they call themselves comedians)he has even managed to have a good career as a comedian despite not being funny.

Are you fucking kidding me! I didn't click on shit! Is this for real!?

Sounds like trash in my head.
200.gif

(edit) i watched a little... fuck!!!!
<{clintugh}>

Ill give brenadan one thing he is confident and has no shame or feeling of embrassment, they say ignorance is bilss and he has no clue how bad he really is.

Im starting to think rogan has him around to make rogan look better or it makes joe seem funny and rogans not a funny comedian so having schaub around boosts his ego, like when pretty girls go out with fat or ugly girls so it makes them stand out to guys since they have ugly female friends.

Yeah that wasnt even funny it was just him talking like on his podcast, the cringe part is they had some plants in the audience helping him out. I'm starting to think schaub sucked a dink or two to get all these gigs, the guy has no talent, not handsome, no charisma. I watched his showtime show and dude was stumbling all over his words. Either that or rogan hooked him up with connections.

I remember someone called in on a show and asked is it true you sucked rogans dick for a gig? Or something like that, people were like who the hell is that guy when he was covering the oscars and gloves red carpet. Im curious as hell how he got these gigs without have a name in mma, or a apeck of talent. Bisping is a better host and more witty yet doesnt get these type of gigs.
After reading lots of these comments and responses I am beginning to think that maybe his gimmick is actually the fact he is TRYING stand-up comedy and it isn't that funny so we laugh? If thats the case it is genius.

Back