First time seeing Schaub doing comedy

There is a lot of potential in that material! He needs to act it better, more expressions, better voices, less converdation style

s_539958b288e3c64a0302a7b9.jpg
At least he upgraded about as much as one can in girlfriend hotness.
1448074685-ronda-rousey0-480x800.jpg

America: the land where the lines between fame and talent get very blurred very often.

It's not just that he's making money, but how. Personally I think people making six-figures by playing video games is one of the worst things that's happened to society and is a sign of imminent collapse. But then again I'm an "old guy" who's probably just butthurt about being left-behind.

Rogan is fake like everything else in Hollywood. He was once a high-pitched normal looking manlet with an entirely different comedy routine. Then he went and transformed himself into a Thumb. A honest to god human Thumb.

Manlets must have been child killers in their previous lives to have to suffer through life always looking up. Why I always try to do one good deed a day. Don't ever want to come back as a Thumb when I could be a Middle Finger.

He's decently funny in his every day life, but this was low hanging fruit hack shit. Literally a poor man's Rogan as a stand up, and I find Rogan pretty bad at stand up to begin with.

Rogan is fake like everything else in Hollywood. He was once a high-pitched normal looking manlet with an entirely different comedy routine. Then he went and transformed himself into a Thumb. A honest to god human Thumb.

Manlets must have been child killers in their previous lives to have to suffer through life always looking up. Why I always try to do one good deed a day. Don't ever want to come back as a Thumb when I could be a Middle Finger.

jesus he's awful lol

That was horrible. What? I thought Joe Rogan was singing this guy's comedy praises. I mean this is some of the worst shit I've ever seen. The only funny thing about it is that it almost seemed like a spoof of somebody trying to tell comedy.

That was horrible. What? I thought Joe Rogan was singing this guy's comedy praises. I mean this is some of the worst shit I've ever seen. The only funny thing about it is that it almost seemed like a spoof of somebody trying to tell comedy.
Well as we've established Rogan is also more or less a hacky stand up who appeals best to 7th graders. The bit in the above montage of his developing act over the years about gay guys was so cringe even by his standards. Rogan isn't a clever comic at allllll

im going to lay a motherfucking bombshell on you, sit down for this, its shocking: PEOPLE AGE OVER THE COURSE OF SEVERAL DECADES

Schaub is like Rogan, they are great on a mic and have a fun personality on podcasts. That being said their stand up just isn't that funny to me.

im going to lay a motherfucking bombshell on you, sit down for this, its shocking: PEOPLE AGE OVER THE COURSE OF SEVERAL DECADES

Is the argument here that Rogan isn't on a whole list of substances that he himself admits to being on? Or just that HGH doesn't change appearance?

I'll give him credit for even attempting it.

That would scare 99% of the world shitless

I think Brian Callen is hilarious. I’m not gunna bother watching that Schaub video because I’m guessing it’s a bunch of homoerotic bro jokes and aren’t funny at all.

I think Brian Callen is hilarious. I’m not gunna bother watching that Schaub video because I’m guessing it’s a bunch of homoerotic bro jokes and aren’t funny at all.

I don't think he's even telling jokes for most of it, that's the confusing part to me. It's basically just "Did you guys hear about that Michael Jackson thing? What the FUUUUUCK? What's wrong with those parents??" And then some MJ impressions that start bordering on comedy I guess.

Back