First time seeing Schaub doing comedy

It was a adlib night where the Audience picked the topic.

Im no Shaub hugger but gee some of you sour pusses in here suck

It's like networking is a skill or something
I fail to see the point, connecting is not illegal, but its also not illegal to dislike people for it. I mean I guess Trump is a perfect example, cant fault him for connecting, making money, somehow Donald gotta put the bread on the tablet right.

So many of yall on here have a permenent hate boner going on for schaub and rogan. I dont like alot of people but i dont create threads and post about them all the time.
Not really, its a thread about a former MMA fighter turned comedian and if we dont like his comedy we cant say it because we are then hating lol. Welcome to an opinionated discussion forum.

I dont think he is funny. If I am now a hater ...oops my bad

I fail to see the point, connecting is not illegal, but its also not illegal to dislike people for it. I mean I guess Trump is a perfect example, cant fault him for connecting, making money, somehow Donald gotta put the bread on the tablet right.
<JagsKiddingMe>

You guys are weird.
You can dislike anyone you want, smh. If you're a hater you're a hater.

White people have weird taste in comedy, most of them legit laugh at anything. Not being racist but just my observation having travelled to over 50+ live stand ups myself.

First time i've heard his 'comedy' and I'll definitely avoid listening to him in the future, just like his terrible podcasts.

<JagsKiddingMe>

You guys are weird.
You can dislike anyone you want, smh. If you're a hater you're a hater.
I don't know the man personally so I don't dislike him, I just never seen anything likeable about him, whats weird is people like you that think only their opinion is right and the opinion that disagrees hates, but when you don't like something it must be right, back in the day they called it fascism.

I don't know the man personally so I don't dislike him, I just never seen anything likeable about him, whats weird is people like you that think only their opinion is right and the opinion that disagrees hates, but when you don't like something it must be right, back in the day they called it fachism.
<JagsKiddingMe>

See below.

Agreed.
I am of the opinion that you guys are hating. It's fine if you are, it's just my opinion. We can all like and hate different things and still be buds, bud.

He should talk about the time his soul left his body and i’d lmao

Not really, its a thread about a former MMA fighter turned comedian and if we dont like his comedy we cant it because we are then hating lol. Welcome to an opinionated discussion forum
Theres nothing wrong with not liking it. Thats natural but what isnt natural is how there are about 5 threads a day at the least roasting schaub or rogan at all times of the day. You dont have to like his comedy but have some respect i mean stand up is hard as hell. I see the same general hate from keyboard warriors about any middle of the pack fighter/football player etc. And it just. bothers me.

Agreed.
I am of the opinion that you guys are hating. It's fine if you are, it's just my opinion. We can all like and hate different things and still be buds, bud.

Just know that your opinion is the right opinion, bud.

He looks like a patch work from multiple successful comedians.

It doesn't seem like he has a style of his own.

Bro if you didn't laugh at the Michael Jackson impression you gotta be in a pretty miserable place right now.
Correct... it wasn’t ‘shit your pants’ funny,, but it was solid .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back