First round 10-9 Bisping?

Mike Whitman scores the round 10-9 Bisping

lol Mike...

I don't know why people said Belfort stole the round. More like he did the only significant thing in the round.

I don't know why people said Belfort stole the round. More like he did the only significant thing in the round.

Yup. Kinda like the cb/saffadiene second round. Nothing really happens until one of them pretty much gets finished.

Biased. Brown nosers. Same thing with announcers during the fight. obvious Ufc wanted Bisping to win.

i thought it was close up until that last flurry at the end of the round by Vitor

While Bisping was certainly throwing more, Vitor was landing the more powerful strikes and countering everything Michael was throwing. The flurry at the end secured the round. Gave it to Vitor 10-9.

Biased. Brown nosers. Same thing with announcers during the fight. obvious Ufc wanted Bisping to win.

Why is everyone who disagrees with you biased? Lol. Couldn't they just be mistaken? Maybe they don't have an agenda after all. Maybe the commentators were balanced, and you were biased, and thus you perceived a balanced take as biased?

Relax kiddo. paranoid and angry is no way to go through life. :)

I thought Mike was winning until the end of the round. Close but I gave it to Vitor.

4:30 of superior Bisping striking > 30 seconds Vitor decided to punch in that round

what's the big deal, you all forget the rules or something?

i thought it was close up until that last flurry at the end of the round by Vitor

Yeah, up until Vitor hurt Bisping at the end it was a pretty even and pretty uneventful round. Maybe the Sherdog scorer was distracted for the last thirty seconds or so.

I was way too into the excitment of the match so I don't think I can give a fully accurate judgment until I watch again. I thought it was to Vitor... but I could be wrong.

First round was mostly garbage. Vitor decided to start fighting about 4 minutes in.

4:30 of superior Bisping striking > 30 seconds Vitor decided to punch in that round

what's the big deal, you all forget the rules or something?

We didn't forget the rules, but Bisping's striking wasn't very obviously superior, nor was anything in the entire 4:30 even close to the significance of the last thirty seconds.

Pretty sad OP when you provide SD's pbp and none of your own reasoning as to why Vitor won the first.

Bisping was winning the round until the last 20 seconds when Vitor hit the first kick and some follow up stuff, so I could see that going either way.

Back