First round 10-9 Bisping?

4:30 of superior Bisping striking > 30 seconds Vitor decided to punch in that round

what's the big deal, you all forget the rules or something?

lol wtf is this? Bisping didn't really land that much in round 1.

10-9 Vitor..

4:30 of superior Bisping striking > 30 seconds Vitor decided to punch in that round

what's the big deal, you all forget the rules or something?

This is more applicable to the Wanderlei fight imo, this was the case for all three rounds.

While Bisping was certainly throwing more, Vitor was landing the more powerful strikes and countering everything Michael was throwing. The flurry at the end secured the round. Gave it to Vitor 10-9.

this sums it up nicely

Why is everyone who disagrees with you biased? Lol. Couldn't they just be mistaken? Maybe they don't have an agenda after all. Maybe the commentators were balanced, and you were biased, and thus you perceived a balanced take as biased?

Relax kiddo. paranoid and angry is no way to go through life. :)

You were devastated when the kick landed. That's fine. I don't care. Everything Bisping landed they mentioned. Vitor landed at least two combos in which neither Florian nor Anik mentioned. Let the butthurt flow through you, pansy.

People saying Bisping win that round clearly didnt watch the fight

It was more Bisping in the first, until Vitor almost finished him.

But it's not like Bisping was clearly in command until the last 30 seconds.

I had Bisping barely winning the first 4 minutes based only on quantity of strikes landed. It was such a slight edge though that I think the damage Vitor caused in the last 30 seconds easily stole the round. Almost nothing happened in the first 4 minutes so it's barely worth mentioning.

That round was a toss up until Vitor stole it at the end when he hurt Bisping and did damage. Then he finished Bisping in the second. Give it a rest.

Bisping controlled the pace and pushed the action more for over 4 minutes.

Vitor had two small, quick (yet weak) combos and then that took control in the last 30 seconds.

Still, since the scoring is judged on "striking, grappling, aggression, and Octagon control," Bisping did more of that for longer. He tried to grapple more, threw more strikes, landed more strikes, was more aggressive, and felt more in control of the Octagon for 4+ minutes.

Even though I felt the end gave the round to Vitor, anyone saying that this was out of nowhere clearly only was thinking in terms of the last 30 seconds or bits and pieces of the round instead of the whole thing.

If you look at the round clearly and take into account everything that happened in it, the round was a lot closer than the end showcased. Really though, in terms of scoring, it comes down to the debate of one big (rocking?) shot vs. controlling most of the round.
You were devastated when the kick landed. That's fine. I don't care. Everything Bisping landed they mentioned. Vitor landed at least two combos in which neither Florian nor Anik mentioned. Let the butthurt flow through you, pansy.
You know, labeling people and dismissing everyone as a hater is a sign of stupidity. It's kind of funny, actually, because what you just said summed up his signature:
Dismissing other people as haters is intellectually lazy. It's also boring.
This dismissal of your opinion of his opinion is coming from someone who wanted Belfort to win, so don't play that crap with me.

Pretty sad OP when you provide SD's pbp and none of your own reasoning as to why Vitor won the first.

Would you like me to give u reasoning on why i think Cain won rounds vs Dos Santos in their 2nd fight also?

Did you watch it? Bisping controlled it and Belfort had a brief surge in the last thirty seconds. Not enough to steal the round

Vitor 10-9, he got him in the end. Ended just like the Wand fight

Did you watch it? Bisping controlled it and Belfort had a brief surge in the last thirty seconds. Not enough to steal the round

More then enough to take the round. Bisping didnt land anything meaningfull....it was even until Vitor landed the flurry.

I don't know but the second round was definitely a 10-6 for Vitor.

Back