First Miss England contestant to wear hijab.

It legitimizes a female having to cover up, that's why it's important. People who just see it as a woman choosing to wear a head scarf clearly dont get it.
It's about tolerating something thats clearly intolerable, someone shouldn't have to cover their hair, head, or whole being simply because they just happen to of been born a female, it's wrong!

In the UK sharia law is allowed for some things, just a little bit. Sometime in the near future muslims will ask the British government for other things to be included in sharia. Little by little, very, very gradually sharia will start to be allowed to cover more and more things. Then one day the penny will drop for some people and they will start to realize just how much, and exactly what, is now legally permitted to go thru' a sharia court in the country. Sharia law will gradually become more accepted by the population, it will become normalised.

Accepting that it's fine for a female who has to cover up while representing England or Britain in a beauty contest or any contest is wrong. However everyone gets used to it and they start seeing it as perfectly ok to tolerate the intolerable.
There are plenty of muslim females who are in prison in Iran at the moment because they dared take off their hijab in public, others have been flogged. Feminist groups in the West should stand by these incredibly brave women, but they're too gutless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-woman-viciously-beaten-morality-police.html

In the UK sharia law is allowed for some things
no they have "sharia courts" which deal with community issues such as debt/business dealings and family issues. They have them in other nations all over the western world also. Just as there is a Jewish equivalent in those nations also

There is no "sharia law" in the UK

That last paragraph lol.
This is integration?

It's straight up pandering and you're buying into it.
Let her wear that in her home country and see how long she lives.

would you be as outraged if a Polynesian lady entered the contest with traditional tattoos?

the hijab is so triggering.

im more upset over the fact that she isnt beautiful, but is in a beauty contest. in fact, why the F do we still have beauty contests?

It kind of seems like a lot of you guys don't know the difference between a Hijab and a Burka, and also seem to hold Muslims to a different standard than other religions. There is nothing oppressive about a Hijab. Unless you want to say it's oppressive that Jewish men have to wear Yarmalukes, or that Sikh men have to wear Turbins and beards.

It kind of seems like a lot of you guys don't know the difference between a Hijab and a Burka, and also seem to hold Muslims to a different standard than other religions. There is nothing oppressive about a Hijab. Unless you want to say it's oppressive that Jewish men have to wear Yarmalukes, or that Sikh men have to wear Turbins.
The hijab doesn’t mean the same thing. You’d know that if you look d it up at all. A headscarf is fine, but what it means is just a bit different

The hijab doesn’t mean the same thing. You’d know that if you look d it up at all. A headscarf is fine, but what it means is just a bit different

I know what a hijab is.

Unless you want to say it's oppressive that Jewish men have to wear Yarmalukes, or that Sikh men have to wear Turbins and beards.

Ok

All that stuff is oppressive too

If you HAVE to wear it or your peers with shun you or punish you , its not a good thing.

Public displays of religion arent cool

Ok

All that stuff is oppressive too

If you HAVE to wear it or your peers with shun you or punish you , its not a good thing.

Public displays of religion arent cool

By that standard all religion is inherently oppressive.

I don’t have a problem with the hijab per se, some women look very beautiful wearing them....especially Persian women so much untapped talent there...

Anyways the black trash bag look is where I draw the line

Jews wear the Yarmaluke to suppress urges and as a reminder that God is above them. A Hijab is just a show of modesty.

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their khimar over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to […] (Qur’an 24:31)

Those who harass believing men and believing women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a grievous sin. O Prophet! Enjoin your wives, your daughters, and the wives of true believers that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad) That is most convenient, that they may be distinguished and not be harassed. […] (Qur’an 33:58–59)

I think a tranny won Miss Norway or Finland. What a disgusting creature it was while 2nd place was some drop dead gorgeous woman. Just so retarded.
I dont think kt was norway. Finland had a black girl winning tho. Alot of ppl was mad about that but only because she looked like shit compared to the real finnish beauties

Guess who won Ms. Helsinki

finland.jpg

that is one ugly woman.

I agree, a lot of young British Muslims are Muslim in name only, often only to appease family members.

Participation in Islam amongst young people is going the same way participation in Christianity went for young white British people, that is the result of growing up in modern Britain. That is Islams future in the West.

How is that a bad thing?
Look how the cancer spread in every country in the world u know that is straight up bs. As soon as they get a little majority they make their own trash laws and try to force everybody to follow their pedophile religion. I grew up around a lot of this second generation muslims and they always said we are going to take over etc . Just wait and see bla bla bla.. I have so many scars on my knuckles from muslim teeth u wouldnt believe me lol

Back