First Miss England contestant to wear hijab.

Aw... Where did the white privilege go?

You guys are losing pretty badly.
I didn't realize muslim and tranny were a race. Thanks, once again, for your brilliant insight.

As for the topic at hand. 2nd hijab wearing chick is hawt. Them eyebrows are outta this world! Lol. Seriously though, they're crazy yuuge. Like, deserving of fat momma jokes kinda huge.

Nothing wrong with her still being in the competition either imo. Women in Islam need to be empowered and as @WhitebeltXL said, baby steps. Yeah, it's a vapid beauty peagant, but whatever demonstrates to little ones that they're part of the greater Brit society is a positive. At least in the UK if they get pushback from within their communities the law is on their side.

So, are we gonna forget it's..

7e7.jpg

I'm not seeing the issue here tbh. She's wearing a hijab, not like she's covering her whole face or anything. She's not bad looking so it's not like this is a box ticking exercise, she's literally the only Muslim left in the competition from the looks of it. Surely this is an example of actual integration (that Muslims are usually vilified for not partaking in)?

sec_27834967-eb0c.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/musl...auty-queen-in-the-miss-england-final-7907741/

She's gorgeous imo.

Aw... Where did the white privilege go?

You guys are losing pretty badly.

You’re an idiot. I never said anybody should win anything for being white, simply that you should win based on merit and qualifications....not colornof your skin, sexual orientation or religion.

You’re a fucking loser if all you can get from this is some white privileged jab.

You’re an idiot. I never said anybody should win anything for being white, simply that you should win based on merit and qualifications....not colornof your skin, sexual orientation or religion.

You’re a fucking loser if all you can get from this is some white privileged jab.

Find something else to complain about.

I care not about the Hijab. What concerns me more is that she it a mutt.

sei_5404188.jpg

When a country gets a wholesale takeover by Frankfurt school members. Even the so called "conservatives" are all globalist liberals .

Our governments are leftist regimes pushing "Drag Queen storytime in our schools".

Part of me thinks Muslims taking over may actually be a good thing.

Congratulations feminists.

I have been saying it for quite some time now that social conservatives should be doing whatever they can to build a healthy relationship with Muslims. There are certainly some extremists within Muslim communities, but most Muslims are nice people who value the same things social conservatives claim to value. They value things like modesty, family, hard-work, education, restraint, self-discipline and so on. When Canada's Kathleen Wynne tried to push a controversial sex-ed curriculum onto Ontario schools it was the Muslim community who came out to protest. Muslims can be extremely helpful when it comes to fighting for socially conservative causes and can help to balance out the hedonism, entitlement and victim culture that has become so prevalent in the West.

If it was Mia Khalifa I would be ok with it, but this girl is not attractive in the least.

Mia Khalifa is quite attractive, but her titties look awful. I wish women would stop getting boob-jobs.

I was honestly expecting her to at least be hot though.

She's paunchy, ugly and looks like an 80s glam rock clown did her makeup.

look at her..... integrating into our society, taking part in our communities....... what kind of lunacy allowed this to happen? Its sickening

booo her face..... booooo

look at her..... integrating into our society, taking part in our communities....... what kind of lunacy allowed this to happen? Its sickening

booo her face..... booooo

That's actually pretty interesting. It's exactly what people should be doing, not staying away. She's trying to do it within her own personal boundaries but not pushing those boundaries onto non-Muslim participants.

I'm not seeing the issue here tbh. She's wearing a hijab, not like she's covering her whole face or anything. She's not bad looking so it's not like this is a box ticking exercise, she's literally the only Muslim left in the competition from the looks of it. Surely this is an example of actual integration (that Muslims are usually vilified for not partaking in)?

sec_27834967-eb0c.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/musl...auty-queen-in-the-miss-england-final-7907741/
well said dude.

That's actually pretty interesting. It's exactly what people should be doing, not staying away. She's trying to do it within her own personal boundaries but not pushing those boundaries onto non-Muslim participants.
exactly..... but she's a muslim so they will find a reason to shit on her or the competition for allowing her to participate. Props to her and the community she's from..... they're clearly doing it right.

Beauty contests should only allow 100 percent natural women. That means no make-up, tit-jobs, nose-jobs, botox, hair extensions, fake-eyelashes, weaves and other plastic surgeries and "enhancements". Women do not need all of that nonsense to be beautiful and it is time society sends the message that natural beauty is preferred.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't see anything wrong as long as the rules are the same for everyone.

However either that's a bad picture or she's not very atractive.

Find something else to complain about.

I’ll complain about whatever I want. This has nothing to do with white priveledge so stop acting desperate. This isn’t a “win” against white privileged, it’s a loss against common sense.

Back