First Miss England contestant to wear hijab.

She's 20 and looks 40 anyway, LOL.

Oh well it’s not like these titles are official anyway, especially miss universe.

Look how the cancer spread in every country in the world u know that is straight up bs. As soon as they get a little majority they make their own trash laws and try to force everybody to follow their pedophile religion. I grew up around a lot of this second generation muslims and they always said we are going to take over etc . Just wait and see bla bla bla.. I have so many scars on my knuckles from muslim teeth u wouldnt believe me lol

<DontBelieve1>

I'm not seeing the issue here tbh. She's wearing a hijab, not like she's covering her whole face or anything. She's not bad looking so it's not like this is a box ticking exercise, she's literally the only Muslim left in the competition from the looks of it. Surely this is an example of actual integration (that Muslims are usually vilified for not partaking in)?

sec_27834967-eb0c.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/musl...auty-queen-in-the-miss-england-final-7907741/
Honestly Western women used to wear headscarves and it looks cute when done right. Its not like she's demanding the other contestants wear the hijab.
Opened the link expecting an absolute stunner in a hijab (that is possible) but instead I see a tanned Amy Shumer.

Cba.
That's my main problem with it tbh, she's a bit too chunky and her face ain't even that cute. This can't be the best the hijabis of the UK have to offer.

Back