First Miss England contestant to wear hijab.

Our governments are leftist regimes pushing "Drag Queen storytime in our schools".

Part of me thinks Muslims taking over may actually be a good thing.

Congratulations feminists.
It's weird how so many conservatives go against Muslims when Muslims tend to hold very conservative and traditionalist views it's also weird how the left and Muslims have found each other as allies.

It's weird how so many conservatives go against Muslims when Muslims tend to hold very conservative and traditionalist views it's also weird how the left and Muslims have found each other as allies.

Muslims vote left.

I honestly think they are using feminists to bide their time, increase their numbers enough and then take over. Just like they did in Lebanon.

The leftist feminists are too dumb to see this and mistakenly think "right wing Britons" are their enemy.

But, fuck em, they'll find out soon enough.

‘I told the organiser, “I have wardrobe restrictions and I am not a size 8,”‘ Maria tells the Daily Mail. ‘I am new to the pageant world so I didn’t know. But she said: “You don’t need to worry, there is not a bikini round anymore”‘.

200.gif

Richard the Lionheart and Alfonso the Battler are rolling in their graves.

I am ok with it if an image of Muhammad is printed on her Hijab.

Huh? She’s non Muslim? We talking about the same person here? The lady I’m referring to is Muslim.

You’re all over the place, none of your previous comments alluded to you thinking she’s using the hijab to pander.

People like me? Jesus Christ.

Yes, I think she's a non-muslim faking it for those oh so coveted social points.

The stupidest thing about this whole argument is that an actual Muslim woman would literally be killed for taking part in a beauty pageant.

This isn't even just an opinion, it's an absolute fact.

But hey, let's integrate. Eat pork sausage you oppressive fuck.

Yes, I think she's a non-muslim faking it for those oh so coveted social points.

I don't get that from either article about either girls entering this contest. Seems like a pretty bad gameplan considering the larger girl in the original article (that is 6 months old btw) got eliminated in the preliminary stages.

The stupidest thing about this whole argument is that an actual Muslim woman would literally be killed for taking part in a beauty pageant.

And here in the west they can do as they please as these ladies are doing. We aren't in the backwards Islamic world, and neither are these ladies who, I'd wager, were born in the UK.

Muslims vote left.

I honestly think they are using feminists to bide their time, increase their numbers enough and then take over. Just like they did in Lebanon.

The leftist feminists are too dumb to see this and mistakenly think "right wing Britons" are their enemy.

But, fuck em, they'll find out soon enough.

Liberals are the chameleons of the political world.
They're whatever you want them to be until after the election.

I don't get that from either article about either girls entering this contest. Seems like a pretty bad gameplan considering the larger girl in the original article (that is 6 months old btw) got eliminated in the preliminary stages.

And here in the west they can do as they please as these ladies are doing. We aren't in the backwards Islamic world, and neither are these ladies who, I'd wager, were born in the UK.

Can they now? So not really true Muslims?

God no please not the beauty contests

Are they now? So not really true Muslims?

Well they're British born Muslims, who've grown up in a first world country with equal rights and opportunities. I'd imagine they're vastly different to women who've grown up in backwards Arab countries. I find the vast majority (All) of my friends who come from an islamic background seem to only casually follow the religion for the sake of older family members/appearance purposes, but drink, smoke, do drugs like the rest of us once they gain independence (Going off to University for example).

I don't see what you're driving at here.

Well they're British born Muslims, who've grown up in a first world country with equal rights and opportunities. I'd imagine they're vastly different to women who've grown up in backwards Arab countries. I find the vast majority (All) of my friends who come from an islamic background seem to only casually follow the religion for the sake of older family members/appearance purposes, but drink, smoke, do drugs like the rest of us once they gain independence (Going off to University for example).

As Islam spreads into the west and feminism spreads into Islamic countries.

Which ideology do you see prevailing?

I'm driving at the fact that if her parents hunt her down, they'll burn her in the street like has been done before more times than I'd care to read about and hope I never see.

As Islam spreads into the west and feminism spreads into Islamic countries.

Which ideology do you see prevailing?

I don't think it's a battle.

I've seen first hand that as the generations progress, each iteration begins to act more and more like the host nation.

Young Muslim women going off to University to study Law and enter Beauty Pageants are things their mothers and grandmothers would've never dreamt of. This is the result of growing up in Britain.

My great grandparents on my Fathers side were Polish immigrants who fled the Nazis. I have almost no ideological connection to them, despite them being blood relatives. The same goes for Indians who migrated in the 60s and the Afro Carribean communities who migrated in the 60s and 70s. Whatever the modern, prevailing culture is at the time engulfs all into an amalgamated culture. We have problems with Muslim integration, signs that Muslim women are going off to the highest sections of education and entering beauty pageants is a massive sign of progress for that community integrating into modern British society.

I'm driving at the fact that if her parents hunt her down, they'll burn her in the street like has been done before more times than I'd care to read about and hope I never see.

Well there's no proof her parents disapprove.

And if they did, this girl rebelling against that is further proof that attitudes around culture change with each passing generation.

I fail to see how Muslim women entering beauty pageants is a bad thing, or harmful to British culture?

Grooming gangs are harmful to Britain, Acid attacks are harmful to Britain, Honour killings are harmful to Britain. Ethnic Minorities entering contests? not harmful.

You anti-sjw keep posting gifs of crying women and shit in most threads, but I have never seen bigger cry babies than you lot. The irony is palpable.

I don't think it's a battle.

I've seen first hand that as the generations progress, each iteration begins to act more and more like the host nation.

Young Muslim women going off to University to study Law and enter Beauty Pageants are things their mothers and grandmothers would've never dreamt of. This is the result of growing up in Britain.

My great grandparents on my Fathers side were Polish immigrants who fled the Nazis. I have almost no ideological connection to them, despite them being blood relatives. The same goes for Indians who migrated in the 60s and the Afro Carribean communities who migrated in the 60s and 70s. Whatever the modern, prevailing culture is at the time engulfs all into an amalgamated culture. We have problems with Muslim integration, signs that Muslim women are going off to the highest sections of education and entering beauty pageants is a massive sign of progress for that community integrating into modern British society.

Feminism is also increasing in Islamic countries though.

Turkey, Bangladesh, Indonesia, even Pakistan now have increasingly empowered women. Their birth rates are subsequently also dropping to below/near replacement level.

Well there's no proof her parents disapprove.

And if they did, this girl rebelling against that is further proof that attitudes around culture change with each passing generation.

I fail to see how Muslim women entering beauty pageants is a bad thing, or harmful to British culture?

Grooming gangs are harmful to Britain, Acid attacks are harmful to Britain, Honour killings are harmful to Britain. Ethnic Minorities entering contests? not harmful.

The proof is in the religion.
You're just putting another target on yourself for absolutely no reason.

Back