First Miss England contestant to wear hijab.

I'm not seeing the issue here tbh. She's wearing a hijab, not like she's covering her whole face or anything. She's not bad looking so it's not like this is a box ticking exercise, she's literally the only Muslim left in the competition from the looks of it. Surely this is an example of actual integration (that Muslims are usually vilified for not partaking in)?

sec_27834967-eb0c.jpg
Shes hot

Sherdog BTFO

edit; nvm opened link, no want

Shes hot

Sherdog BTFO

edit; nvm opened link, no want

The article TS linked to is 6 months old and is apparently about a girl from Birmingham who was the first to enter with a hijab. The girl in the image I was talking about was from an update to that article from yesterday about a girl who has reached the final whilst wearing a hijab.

Unless TS was specifically searching for 6 month old articles about Muslim beauty pageant entrants I'd imagine he came across yesterdays article (about the finalist girl) and clicked through to this older one with the larger, uglier girl who was eliminated early on.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/musl...auty-queen-in-the-miss-england-final-7907741/

Last edited:
I think it's important to distinguish between the types of garments that are worn by Muslim women and decide when it is or is not oppression. Does this lady seem oppressed to you? This isn't normalising forcing women to wear certain garments (literally 2 hijab wearing entrants out of thousands of girls).

I'd imagine entering into a beauty contest would already be a no-no for a strict Muslim family, the fact that she'd openly and proudly display her hijab tells me that it's something she actually likes wearing and hasn't been forced to for modesty reasons.

The fact you'd say I'm "white knighting" Islam is hilarious. This is actual integration at work. If this story was about a muslim family who refused to allow their daughter to enter a beauty pageant, you'd criticise Islam for not integrating into British society. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Tell me the garment your culture forces you to wear

Tell me the garment your culture forces you to wear

A Sun newspaper cross of St George 'tifter',Hackett Top and Reebok classics are obligatory when rioting in foreign climes .

The article TS linked to is 6 months old and is apparently about a girl from Birmingham who was the first to enter with a hijab. The girl in the image I was talking about was from an update to that article from yesterday about a girl who has reached the final whilst wearing a hijab.

Unless TS was specifically searching for 6 month old articles about Muslim beauty pageant entrants I'd imagine he came across yesterdays article (about the finalist girl) and clicked through to this older one with the larger, uglier girl who was eliminated early on.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/musl...auty-queen-in-the-miss-england-final-7907741/

Larger and uglier girl

Lol...

Savage!!!

Drink up while it's cold ladies.

It’s pretty disgusting that people will win simply for being black, trannie, Muslim etc rather than their skills or qualifications.

Oh well, good thing stuff like this dosent matter, they can let her win for being a Muslim in the name of diversity while the rest of the Muslims rape, murder and wage constant wars.
standards have fallen in all walks of life, this is just a consequence of that, gunless England, at one time you couldn't be a cop if you were a manlet, now you have 5ft & 95lbs girls, doing the job, how are they going to arrest a sherdogger?…. 6'4'' and benches teh 275 for reps ?

Well they're British born Muslims, who've grown up in a first world country with equal rights and opportunities. I'd imagine they're vastly different to women who've grown up in backwards Arab countries. I find the vast majority (All) of my friends who come from an islamic background seem to only casually follow the religion for the sake of older family members/appearance purposes, but drink, smoke, do drugs like the rest of us once they gain independence (Going off to University for example).

I don't see what you're driving at here.

I'll reiterate. Your druggie friends aren't Muslim. Women in hijabs in a beauty pageant? Not Muslims.

They can say they are. But put them in room with 'true' Muslims and see how long the last.

I'll reiterate. Your druggie friends aren't Muslim. Women in hijabs in a beauty pageant? Not Muslims.

They can say they are. But put them in room with 'true' Muslims and see how long the last.

I agree, a lot of young British Muslims are Muslim in name only, often only to appease family members.

Participation in Islam amongst young people is going the same way participation in Christianity went for young white British people, that is the result of growing up in modern Britain. That is Islams future in the West.

How is that a bad thing?

Some sloppy ass posting.

OP post about Miss England competition but then uses a link about a beauty pageant that’s 6 months old and thinks she’ll win even though the results were in the post already (runner-up and competed the following tourney in Nottingham back in July). No additional news so she got knocked out in the following tourney. But it’s oh noooo Muslim in hijab are going to win all the tourneys now because one average looking Muslim chick advanced in a lower level tourney...

Lol. You fuckin crybabies are so easily triggered.

Now if you are talking about Sara Iftikhar - different girl from the link that is currently competing for Miss England title then you I don’t see any problems with her. Hot and even if she’s wearing a hijab in tourney it’s more for style as opposed to a religious stance based on the style of hijab I saw in the pics (hiding close to nothing)... I am not familiar with different types of hijab so I can’t comment further...

I agree, a lot of young British Muslims are Muslim in name only, often only to appease family members.

Participation in Islam amongst young people is going the same way participation in Christianity went for young white British people, that is the result of growing up in modern Britain. That is Islams future in the West.

How is that a bad thing?
The boys don’t assimilate, the women want freedom from their fathers, who strangely are men, who don’t assimilate

I actually don't have a problem with the Hajib.. a Burka might make it hard judge tho.

The Hajib ain't bad tho. What is bad is her face, too much make up, and obviously straight up fat.

To be clear, her make up is objectively awful. Look a like an Oompa-loompa mixed with Xerxes (as depicted in 300)

The Hajib can look straight up sexy on the right women.

The boys don’t assimilate, the women want freedom from their fathers, who strangely are men, who don’t assimilate

This is true, assimilation of young British Pakistani (not exclusively, just in particular) men has failed. But look at wider society and the large amounts of men (of all ethnicities) completely dropping out of society. Our society has a pretty big problem right now demoralising young boys. The teaching style doesn't suit young boys, we're far too quickly to write off hyperactive young boys as having medical problems or just label them "naughty". Young men are far less likely to progress to University (often the gateway to higher paid roles/skills) or even College. They're far more likely to kill themselves.

Add all of those factors up and then accept that those will hit certain ethnic minorities even harder (due to prejudice, racism and seclusion that certainly still exist in some form). Then add in the Islamic radicalisation element for young Muslim men.

I also tend to see a strange priority Muslim parents place on their young boys, often creating entitled, lazy, "mummy's boys" (not just an islamic problem by any means). The girls don't tend to be treated the same way and often have to work harder to prove themselves, often resulting in better prospects post school.

Last edited:
I think it's important to distinguish between the types of garments that are worn by Muslim women and decide when it is or is not oppression. Does this lady seem oppressed to you? This isn't normalising forcing women to wear certain garments (literally 2 hijab wearing entrants out of thousands of girls).

I'd imagine entering into a beauty contest would already be a no-no for a strict Muslim family, the fact that she'd openly and proudly display her hijab tells me that it's something she actually likes wearing and hasn't been forced to for modesty reasons.

The fact you'd say I'm "white knighting" Islam is hilarious. This is actual integration at work. If this story was about a muslim family who refused to allow their daughter to enter a beauty pageant, you'd criticise Islam for not integrating into British society. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

this. Plus there are still several white cultures that still make women cover their heads. I don't see the out rage there. Mormons, Jews, Amish, etc. You are 100% in that her being in a beauty contest is a very good sign, and should be exactly what right wing (and everyone for that matter) should be in favor for. Integration, as you said.

A lot of people on the right say they are for LEGAL immigration, with proper vetting, to ensure we are getting people wanting to integrate into our society. This is exactly that.

I am glad to see the woman in the first link was eliminated. The one you posted, still in the contest is quite attractive, the other one is not. If the first one did well, it would be obviously rigged by the PC, as she was ugly as hell.

OP girl needs to integrate some dieting (tho Americans and Brits can't really complain). 2 of the fattest countries ever. But she DOES need to integrate more Western make-up techniques. She looks like straight up Donald Trump, with a hajib on.

Now you're just being retarded.
I'm not saying she's a Muslim woman trying to integrate.

I'm saying she's a non-muslim woman trying to use the current political climate to capitalize on how ridiculous people like you are.

lol what a stupid asshole.

This is true, assimilation of young British Pakistani (not exclusively, just in particular) men has failed. But look at wider society and the large amounts of men (of all ethnicities) completely dropping out of society. Our society has a pretty big problem right now demoralising young boys. The teaching style doesn't suit young boys, we're far too quickly to right off hyperactive young boys as having medical problems or just label them "naughty". Young men are far less likely to progress to University (often the gateway to higher paid roles/skills) or even College. They're far more likely to kill themselves.

Add all of those factors up and then accept that those will hit certain ethnic minorities even harder (due to prejudice, racism and seclusion that certainly still exist in some form). Then add in the Islamic radicalisation element for young Muslim men.

I also tend to see a strange priority Muslim parents place on their young boys, often creating entitled, lazy, "mummy's boys" (not just an islamic problem by any means). The girls don't tend to be treated the same way and often have to work harder to prove themselves, often resulting in better prospects post school.

it is the same thing in America and Western Countries. It has been being covered for a couple decades actually. The first link I am posting is exactly about specific teaching and testing styles, which are hurting boys.

From 2000 - https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/05/the-war-against-boys/304659/

2008 - https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/lost-boys-are-we-raising-a-generation-of-peter-pans-1.700034

2011 - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Boys-Why-ARE-young-men-failing-grow-up.html

And this was just a 10 second google search. My parents are doctor and psychologist, so I have seen their monthly magazines over the years when I still lived at home. With similar headlines, but actual research studies, etc.

It goes on and on. Pretty much every single metric of success and education has taken a downturn over the last 30 years or so for boys/men.

Last edited:

Yah well most of you “Christians” condone divorce (among other things) even though the Bible discourages the practice. The only reason you have 50 billion Christian denominations is because some joe blow before you decided to practice Christianity his way...

Fake ass Christians calling out other practioners of other religion... LOL. That’s rich... in hypocrisy..

this. Plus there are still several white cultures that still make women cover their heads. I don't see the out rage there. Mormons, Jews, Amish, etc. You are 100% in that her being in a beauty contest is a very good sign, and should be exactly what right wing (and everyone for that matter) should be in favor for. Integration, as you said.

A lot of people on the right say they are for LEGAL immigration, with proper vetting, to ensure we are getting people wanting to integrate into our society. This is exactly that.

I am glad to see the woman in the first link was eliminated. The one you posted, still in the contest is quite attractive, the other one is not. If the first one did well, it would be obviously rigged by the PC, as she was ugly as hell.

OP girl needs to integrate some dieting (tho Americans and Brits can't really complain). 2 of the fattest countries ever. But she DOES need to integrate more Western make-up techniques. She looks like straight up Donald Trump, with a hajib on.

The right wing does not favor integration.

The pander to the idea, but they'd rather see all the "others" gone.

Back