First GSP vs. Nick Diaz pre-fight press conference set for January 23rd

Break Brick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So we can put to rest the no show estimates-one way or another- pretty soon

Source-http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1489712-ufc-158-georges-st-pierre-vs-nick-diaz-press-conference-set-for-january-23

Last edited:
Can we put vcash down on whether he shows up or not?

Are Diaz fans willing to admit that he's scared if he no shows again??

Are Diaz non-fans willing to admit he's not if he does show?

Not really, he WAS scared the first time. Then when they gave him an interim shot he made sure to test positive making sure he wouldn't have to fight GSP even if he had won. Plus there's that whole ducking Jay Hieron business..

Not really, he WAS scared the first time. Then when they gave him an interim shot he made sure to test positive making sure he wouldn't have to fight GSP even if he had won. Plus there's that whole ducking Jay Hieron business..

Word is Diaz no-showed the first press conference because he knew he was going to get drug tested and knew he would fail for weed, and didn't want a suspension. They caught Overeem after his press conference as well.

Honestly, you think Diaz would be afraid of getting blanketed by GSP whilst making the biggest payday of his life, when he stood and traded with Daley, Cyborg, and Zaromskis for much less?

Word is Diaz no-showed the first press conference because he knew he was going to get drug tested and knew he would fail for weed, and didn't want a suspension. They caught Overeem after his press conference as well.

Yeah let me guess, that was Cesar Gracie's word?

Didn't he skip a 2nd press conference as well?

nobody cares about a press conference, he will be at the fight 100% guaranteed, can't say the same for gsp tho...

Honestly, you think Diaz would be afraid of getting blanketed by GSP whilst making the biggest payday of his life, when he stood and traded with Daley, Cyborg, and Zaromskis for much less?

if you haven't noticed the guy doesn't like to lose. Doesn't take it very well. Cries a lot and quits after. So yeah, he probably does not want to fight GSP regardless of how YOU think the fight will play out, Miss Cleo.

Well I guess you have answered your own question. If Diaz showing wouldn't change people's mind such as your own, then him no showing is unlikely to change a fans mind for the opposing reasons.
God bless subjectivity and bias hey?

Well I guess you have answered your own question. If Diaz showing wouldn't change people's mind such as your own, then him no showing is unlikely to change a fans mind for the opposing reasons.
God bless subjectivity and bias hey?

Well this just makes too much sense.

Unfortunately some people refuse to be objective because that would force them to admit when they are wrong :icon_lol:

Last edited:

By the way this is how I'm picturing you...
5442783826_trade8034_n2288_Its_a_conspiracy_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

But with a "I Hate Nick Diaz" T-shirt on.

Yeah because that's got something to do with what I quoted you on...
eyeroll smiley

You are beating a dead horse. You won this argument when you posted your inductive premises that exposed him for being biased. Plus I think he is trolling.

Yes a show/no show poll is in order and would be fun, someone make it.

Back