First GSP vs. Nick Diaz pre-fight press conference set for January 23rd

Diaz will show up. They cant surprise test him for weed if he has a TUE for it. They can test him for other drugs but if he has a TUE for weed hes ok. he just cant be high come fight night. so hes allowed to test positive for a certain amount of nanograms.

Diaz will show up. They cant surprise test him for weed if he has a TUE for it. They can test him for other drugs but if he has a TUE for weed hes ok. he just cant be high come fight night. so hes allowed to test positive for a certain amount of nanograms.

TUE for weed ?
good one.

Hendricks should be ready for GSP come March. I'm excited to see what Diaz says after he screws this one up

EXACTLY..

And these nick haters are making it such a big deal by comparing it to a friggin MMA fight. I'm actually glad you brought this up. These nick haters will bring up anything small and try to use it in their arguments. Something big like this fight between him and gsp, nick will not miss it guaranteed, but something small like that exhibition match and the other guy weighs in 9 lbs over, who cares if nick doesn't show up.

It was a planned exhibition match for charity and Estima weighed in at the correct weight on the day of the event which is how BJJ competition works. Nick heard that Estima was overweight the night before, had a little hissy fit and then just didn't show up to the charity match in which he agreed to participate. He could of showed up and then refused to fight if Estima was overweight on competition day. But Estima was at the correct weight and it was Diaz who neglected his commitment and jeopardized the the charitable proceeds.

I know you are just a troll but as much as I despise and look down on someone who spends so much time obsessed with generating hate, I also feel a little bit sorry for you as well. Your life is obviously shit. You should seek counseling and deal with your issues.

[QUOTE="Mata Leao";78594747]It was a planned exhibition match for charity and Estima weighed in at the correct weight on the day of the event which is how BJJ competition works. Nick heard that Estima was overweight the night before, had a little hissy fit and then just didn't show up to the charity match in which he agreed to participate. He could of showed up and then refused to fight if Estima was overweight on competition day. But Estima was at the correct weight and it was Diaz who neglected his commitment and jeopardized the the charitable proceeds.

I know you are just a troll but as much as I despise and look down on someone who spends so much time obsessed with generating hate, I also feel a little bit sorry for you as well. Your life is obviously shit. You should seek counseling and deal with your issues.[/QUOTE]
This is correct. Something is obviously wrong with that poor guy. He takes his hate and rage out on a forum and looks for the attention his daddy wouldnt give him :icon_lol:

nobody cares about a press conference, he will be at the fight 100% guaranteed, can't say the same for gsp tho...

Yeah, that GSP, always not showing up on fight day...

Back