First GSP vs. Nick Diaz pre-fight press conference set for January 23rd

Fixed.

This is what happens when you act like a clown and spread hyperbole in every.single.post.

Everyone is laughing at you.

I didn't know "hyperbole" was another word for "truth"?

I'm not a Diaz hater but I don't buy into all the excuses his fans make for him. He comes to fight (when he shows up) and is almost always entertaining to watch. He's a head case though, ain't no getting around that and he is his own worst enemy.

You're beyond redemption. I actually pity you.

Right. Because agreeing on a weight limit but then weighing in 9 lbs over is professional?? You don't see the UFC or AC's letting guys re-weigh themselves the next day. Nick never agreed to it, his camp might have but they didn't run it through Nick first. Do you think GSP would take the fight if anderson weighed in 9 lbs over?? And then tried to negotiate re-weighing in the next day?? Hell fucking no. But keep hating.

nobody cares about a press conference, he will be at the fight 100% guaranteed, can't say the same for gsp tho...

If he doesnt show at the presser, there will be no fight to be at.

Hopefully they just have it at Cesar's gym, to ensure that Nick makes it this time.

Right. Because agreeing on a weight limit but then weighing in 9 lbs over is professional?? You don't see the UFC or AC's letting guys re-weigh themselves the next day. Nick never agreed to it, his camp might have but they didn't run it through Nick first. Do you think GSP would take the fight if anderson weighed in 9 lbs over?? And then tried to negotiate re-weighing in the next day?? Hell fucking no. But keep hating.

I see you have your own narrative here regardless of reality. Continue on, the world is passing you by but don't worry about that. You've got your love for Nick to carry you through. Good luck with that!

Nick Vs. Braulio in a charity grappling match is a bit different than GSP Vs. Anderson.

Just sayin.

He actually made weight the day of the event. Stop posting lies

Like I said....

weighing 9 lbs over where you're supposed to is simply unprofessional, seriously, who does that??

Like I said....

weighing 9 lbs over where you're supposed to is simply unprofessional, seriously, who does that??
It was a charity match and Estima made weight the day of the event. Even Nick knew it and hung around taking photos and giving autographs but then at the last minute left after having a hissy fit.

I'm sorry but Nick Diaz unlike his brother is not that professional when it comes to fighting. Nate shows up to the press conferences, doesn't test positive for Marijuana among other things.

All I'm getting at is that Nate plays the game while Nick continues to not do so and have this childish mentality to everything he does

It was a charity match and Estima made weight the day of the event. Even Nick knew it and hung around taking photos and giving autographs but then at the last minute left after having a hissy fit.

I'm sorry but Nick Diaz unlike his brother is not that professional when it comes to fighting. Nate shows up to the press conferences, doesn't test positive for Marijuana among other things.

All I'm getting at is that Nate plays the game while Nick continues to not do so and have this childish mentality to everything he does

Add to that the fact that Nick is constantly crying about pay, fame, etc...and he's one of the more annoying fighters out there. On fight night, while the clock is ticking I like watching him fight...but the second the match is over I could do without him.

We don't need superstars who are constantly rage quitting, crying injustice, and generally complaining about the things that fighters have to do. If it is too much, walk the f*ck away and stop complaining for F sake.

Why you keep posting lies ?

The 2 weight-ins were agree upon signing the initial contract .
Nick didn't no show for that reason , he no showed because Braulio was stated to appear in an MMA bout shortly after and THIS was not made known to the Diaz camp .

If GSP agreed to take a fight , he would take the fight nonetheless .

If GSP agreed to take a fight , he would take the fight nonetheless .

that's a BIG "if", he wouldn't even agree to a catchweight, what makes you think he would agree to letting Anderson weigh 9 lbs over the agreed weight limit?? You just can't assume he will take it or else the fight would've been booked already.

Last edited:
If Diaz no shows again, it is obvious he is not down to fight GSP. I do not see Nick making the same mistake twice. Why screw himself out of a big payday? Cesar will not let that happen as well.

Right. Because agreeing on a weight limit but then weighing in 9 lbs over is professional?? .
Almost every BJJ tournament I have done has had same day weigh ins..... (this isn't some conspiracy). Same day weigh ins are common (your making it seem like some loophole when its actually very common in BJJ).

Good job

it was a fucking exhibition match for charity you numbskull.

wtf cares if he was overweight

EXACTLY..

And these nick haters are making it such a big deal by comparing it to a friggin MMA fight. I'm actually glad you brought this up. These nick haters will bring up anything small and try to use it in their arguments. Something big like this fight between him and gsp, nick will not miss it guaranteed, but something small like that exhibition match and the other guy weighs in 9 lbs over, who cares if nick doesn't show up.

I think Nick shows this time, but luckily they have Hendricks scheduled for the same card.

Back