Elections First Ever Transgender State Senator Elected

She's a trans woman. You can call her he if you want, but it's inaccurate, and bigoted.

If you want to be wrong, and a bigot, go right ahead.

Was it a Democrat? Becuase i voted Democrat across the board. If so, you're welcome.

I dunno. Just thought about it now. Wait that transman that was wrestling wimmin in Texas. Other than that. No trans men. It's like their rights are being trampled on. We must help!
It's kind of an open secret but there are a lot less women that do weird stuff. There are less lesbians than gays and less women wanting to be men.
Although more women fill up forms saying they're sexual minorities they're just people who kissed their girlfriends a few times and want to look cool.
“Completely exclusive same-sex attractions are less common in women than men.”

Does he have huge tits?

Man pretending to be a woman. More power to him but he is what he is.
You are actually completely wrong.

Transgenderism is a biological condition.

She has always been a transgender woman. She isn't pretending anything, that is what and who she is.

You have awfully strong opinions considering you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are actually completely wrong.

Transgenderism is a biological condition.

She has always been a transgender woman. She isn't pretending anything, that is what and who she is.

You have awfully strong opinions considering you have no idea what you are talking about.
lol

If you actually want to understand the topic I suggest you take 6 minutes and watch this video. It is fascinating.

Cliffs: 1)Transgender people have brains that more closely resemble the gender they identify as.

2)Men that have their penis medically amputated often experience "phantom limb syndrome". Trans women who have a sex change NEVER do.

Dr. Robert Sapolsky is a brilliant Neuroendocrinologist. Very interesting video.

This'll make some people's heads spin! Lol

2e0xjwnsnpe41.jpg

1gz1jhkns0l41.jpg

/thread.

If you actually want to understand the topic I suggest you take 6 minutes and watch this video. It is fascinating.

Cliffs: 1)Transgender people have brains that more closely resemble the gender they identify as.

2)Men that have their penis medically amputated often experience "phantom limb syndrome". Trans women who have a sex change NEVER do.

Dr. Robert Sapolsky is a brilliant Neuroendocrinologist. Very interesting video.

Channel description " am a trans-woman who is an atheist Theravada Buddhist, vegetarian and an activist for the trans community." Toss another lol on that.

ITT: ERMAGERD LOL, I'm soooooo kewl 4 misgendering a trans person. WTFBBQATTACKHELICOPTOR!!!!! Much politically incorrect. Wow...

Fuck off you cunts

Yeah.
I know someone (a close personal friend) who is FtM. The person below isn't him, but this was a big story that was in the AF Times a couple of years back.

CH7HBTVTOZGADHTJG3UHEYSGI4.jpg

"Air Force Staff Sgt. Logan Ireland, a security forces airman, is among the transgender service members now serving in the military. He says he will fight any attempt to discharge him from the military. (Photo Courtesy of Logan Ireland)"

Transgender airman: ‘I would like to see them try to kick me out of my military’ (airforcetimes.com)

When I was active, it didn't (and it still applies) matter your religion, race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, anything. The only thing that mattered was,

#1. Are you doing your duty?
#2. Are you doing it to the standard?
#3. Are you keeping your nose clean?

If you met those three, we didn't have an issue.

Channel description " am a trans-woman who is an atheist Theravada Buddhist, vegetarian and an activist for the trans community." Toss another lol on that.
If you want to remain ignorant, that is a choice you are free to make.

Back