First Cousin Marriage In Islam - Commonplace, As Muhammad (Then Ali and Umar); Almost Half Inbred:

I can understand marrying a first cousin if you live in the middle of nowhere with no means of travel like people used to, but nowadays? maybe if she is a 10 and im a 1 and somehow she got the hots for me. Or maybe if she had tons of money and i didnt.

Nonetheless all my cousins are ugly as f.

This is prevalent in many brown cultures, nothing new bud. Siks Hindus Tamils whatever all partake in the deflowering of cousins.

Inbreeding and medical issues form it are common place, there a reason these guys suck at sports in general.

LOL at brown cultures, can you be a little bit more racist?

Its a trademark of clannish/tribal cultures, europeans stopped marrying first cousins because the church told them not to in order to break apart their clans and tribes.

So basically you had a middle-eastern religion needed to stop cousing marriage.

The Muslims are destroying their own gene pool through inbreeding.

excellent-4689_preview.png

Objectively we should keep them out, they're inferior stock. Inbreeding causes significantly lower IQ and higher risk of mental illness. It's genetic, it wouldn't go away with assimilation. They don't even assimilate as it is. Let them destroy each other within the confines of their own countries.

Arent Ashkenazis quite inbred? and they have the highest IQ of any ethnic group.

I think Samaritans are the most inbred group in Israel.

No obvious genetic damage to the example in Wikipedia.

Sofi_Tzadka.jpg

I don't believe the ts about his coworker shooting up the place

I think Samaritans are the most inbred group in Israel.

No obvious genetic damage to the example in Wikipedia.

Sofi_Tzadka.jpg

Samaritans still exist?

Good Lord, I'd like to sully her gene pool.

we can't judge . they are a different culture. who's to say we are right and they are wrong? exactly nobody. infact we are actually limiting the amount of potential spouses that we can have by saying we can't marry our cousins. so really we're the intolerant ones. we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Samaritans still exist?

Good Lord, I'd like to sully her gene pool.

Yeah, not sure she's representative though. Think she converted and left them anyway.
I vaguely remember reading an article about it.
They were down to a few hundred and have been exclusively marrying within the community for a long time. Serious genetic issues.
Had to import a few Ukranian brides and use genetic testing, just to keep the community alive.

How about I did read them but you seem to ignore phrases like "increases risk slightly" as if it doesn't exist.
Except that I didn't, please read my posts carefully. I acknowledged that there was an increased risk but that it was a minimal one. Most of the sources posted here point to a 4%-7% chance of a birth defect with the one referring to the community in Pakistan presenting a range of 5%-11% but also mentioning the possibility of other factors like the effect of iodine deficiency medications on birth defects. The standard risk is already 1%-3% so the increase is not as dramatic as you're trying to present it
You also ignored the other articles where studies were made with large populations and significant percentages were made up of communities where marrying cousins was the norm.
I didn't ignore them, I explicitly quoted the one study you posted and, unlike you it seems, I actually read it. There are potentially other issues and the chances of a having a baby without a birth defect were still 95%-89% compared to the standard 99%-97%. The study done in the Bradford community, the one with the abnormally high number of Pakistanis, still found the rate I presented earlier of roughly doubling the risk to an absolute risk of abut 3%-4%.
What you're trying to do is act like this is just some pseudo-argument driven from an agenda which it isn't. And I know this is due to your attachment (whatever it may be) to Islam.
That's exactly what I'm doing because that's exactly what this is. Whatever attachment I may or may not have is eclipsed by what you have to Islam; a raging hate boner that drives you to make poor arguments like this. So please, don't pretend like I have some insurmountable bias here and you're just showing the facts. So you can fuck off with this.
The fact is we in North America and the west generally have come to realize through science that the genetic pool needs to extend fully outside of blood relations for more consistent healthy and safe birth results. This had NOTHING to do with Islam, but everything to with scientific research and development. I know the Islamic world is violently desperate to force the lense of a 7th century warlord and his post-death scribes on the 21st century, but it's time for the charade to stop.
Why haven't we moved past older women giving birth? Two of the doctors you quoted mentioned the risk between first cousins was similar to the risk of a woman over 34 having a child and yet we haven't frowned upon that in the same way. I mean, two of my cousins gave birth to three children after the age of 40! How horrible of them(the babies came out healthy btw)!

Last edited:
Yeah, not sure she's representative though. Think she converted and left them anyway.
They were down to a few hundred and have been exclusively marrying within the community for a long time. Serious genetic issues.
Had to import a few Ukranian brides and use genetic testing, just to keep the community alive.

Good choice.

I'm surprised they weren't all converted by 500 years ago. The Samaritans, not the Ukrainians, that is.

This reminds me of the time people lost their shit when a recent study came out showing that red meat caused cancer.

Turns out it increased the incidence rate from something like 15/100000 to 19/100000.
Leaving a religion doesn't cure genetic ailments.

Arent Ashkenazis quite inbred? and they have the highest IQ of any ethnic group.

As I understood it, high priests and men in privileged positions, who were generally more intelligent, had selective breeding rights with more women, and thus they propagated their more intelligent offspring, whereas the dummies with no status hit a genetic dead-end. Some sort of cultural eugenics or systemic survival of the fittest.

I'm sure there's many reasons for the Jewish/IQ correlation, but that is argued to be one of them.

Whoa, hang on guys. We need to be careful not to sound "intolerant".

I've given up talking about this with family and friends. As soon as they start hearing facts about Islam that confuses their western sensibilities they shut down and lean heavily on the words "intolerant" and "racist" until the conversation is over. They think I'm the ignorant one. It really is something to see.

Apparently the most important aspect of western culture is tolerance, at any cost.

Whoa, hang on guys. We need to be careful not to sound "intolerant".

I've given up talking about this with family and friends. As soon as they start hearing facts about Islam that confuses their western sensibilities they shut down and lean heavily on the words "intolerant" and "racist" until the conversation is over. They think I'm the ignorant one. It really is something to see.

Apparently the most important aspect of western culture is tolerance, at any cost.

Well you should try to be more informed and specific. For instance cousin marriage isn't really an "Islam" thing. In terms of doctrine, even several branches of mainstream Sunni Islam are against it. It's a cultural thing, and across cultures it's largely a product of dowry/inheritance customs.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the time people lost their shit when a recent study came out showing that red meat caused cancer.

Turns out it increased the incidence rate from something like 15/100000 to 19/100000.
Of course studies like this do ahve value. They tend to rigorously control for other factors that could be present in a specific individuals life. The increased cancer risk caused by red meat on its own may be small but if an individual has other risk factors like family history then its something they should think carefully about.

Similarly an individual thinking about marrying his cousin should also think about his or her specific risk factors like family history or the iodine deficiency that was mentioned in one of those sources posted. My point here is that to selectively mention this one little fact without the proper context and to pretend like cousin marriage presents some grave risk is disingenuous and really just another reason for TS to irrationally shit on Islam.

To be clear there are plenty of reasons to shit on Islam rationally

Child marriages? Rational reason

Apostasy laws? Rational reason

Blasphemy laws? Rational reason

Gender segregation? Rational reason

Honor killings? Rational reason

Public execution via stoning or beheading? Rational reason

Rampant antisemitism? Rational reason

There's so much material here that to start complaining about first cousin marriages or, as TS has done in the past, the economic impact of Ramadan is just jumping the shark.

Back