First Cousin Marriage In Islam - Commonplace, As Muhammad (Then Ali and Umar); Almost Half Inbred:

How dare you, you racist!

Comrade Trudeau is going to have you thrown in a gulag for speaking up about that poor oppressed man.

You Canadian Rex? If so, which province and what hockey team?

I'm not sure you posted the right video. Either that or you didn't understand the debate in the background and the mocking of David Wood with the looping video.

*edit - and sorry if I'm misunderstanding something, but I've watched the debate (audio) and think I have a handle on what's going on there.
Yeah, I dropped the ball big time...I've now posted the correct video...here it is...

I wonder if David put on a dress and lipstick when he beat his father in the head with a hammer until he was nearly dead.
Yeah, heck of a backstory, right!

CTgpM03UEAAiskn.jpg:large

I don't care if cousins marry.

I care if they get raped

It really is. And what's more, Liberals really need to pull their head out of their ass on this issue. I'm very Liberal and I've been called all sorts of names for speaking out against the very clear threat of this religion. This has nothing to do with party lines. We are all in this together, Liberal or Conservative. This is a major threat. The world is on fire right now because of Islam and it's not just going to put itself out...
Very well stated.

Yeah, I dropped the ball big time...I've now posted the correct video...here it is...

Ah, okay that makes more sense.

Crazy stuff on there. Muhammad sucking in the tongue and lips of his cousin's son according to the Hadith? And Muhammad only receiving revelations while wearing Aisha's (his 6 year old bride) garments?! I get why he wore that outfit in the video (kinda wish he hadn't but whatevs).

David Wood is good stuff. I like his videos. We need many more of him.

*edit - also, didn't know if your username was sarcastic in the first post hense my reaction - sorry!

You wouldn't care if half (or more) of the population married their cousins?

I'd consider that question similar to the question of arranged marriage (the two adults kind, not the marry an 11 year old kind).

And my answer would be, it's not necessarily any of my business to object to if it's not harming anyone

I'd consider that question similar to the question of arranged marriage (the two adults kind, not the marry an 11 year old kind).

And my answer would be, it's not necessarily any of my business to object to if it's not harming anyone

It harms the children who are born with defects. Did you read the articles?

Bottom line is that birth defects increase which is why in the modern world it has been made
Illegal. This is common science that is unaffected by religion (and in particular Islam).

I don't know how a civilized person could hold reservations on this issue.

I have cute cousins. But I know I would never attempt to impregnate them. And it's scary to think a religious ideology holds sway on this matter for 1.7 billion all because Muhammad allowed it and practiced it and because the first two caliphs practiced it too.

It harms the children who are born with defects. Did you read the articles?

Bottom line is that birth defects increase which is why in the modern world it has been made
Illegal. This is common science that is unaffected by religion (and in particular Islam).

I don't know how a civilized person could hold reservations on this issue.

I have cute cousins. But I know I would never attempt to impregnate them. And it's scary to think a religious ideology holds sway on this matter for 1.7 billion all because Muhammad allowed it and practiced it and because the first two caliphs practiced it too.

I didn't read your articles, but I have read a little on the subject other times. The risk appears negligible in comparison to other factors.

And btw, 19 states allow cousin marriage according to what I looked up.

Fuck islam and all that, but this particular reason is not high on my list.

I didn't read your articles, but I have read a little on the subject other times. The risk appears negligible in comparison to other factors.

And btw, 19 states allow cousin marriage according to what I looked up.

Fuck islam and all that, but this particular reason is not high on my list.

You know who else says marrying cousins is negligable?

"Dr" Zaki Naik

No one with a 21st century brain says it's negligable.

Well, of course there's incest in Islam.

When every guy is named Muhammad and every women dresses like a garbage bag, there's bound to be confusion.

pretty sure these guys are kissing their cousin too just like their abrahamic half brothers

jewish_crowd_crop.jpg

Im so tired of being disturbed and frustrated about the dire straits of humanity. Just gonna try to live my life as best I can til the shit hits the fan. The solution to the mass fuckery of it all is something I dont want to think about.
If I was given the opportunity to join a Mars colonization mission Id take it in a heartbeat, even though it would still be the hardest, most blatantly selfish decision I ever made.
I believe in the innate goodness of my species more for my own sanity than an actual belief and it requires turning off the logic switch.

Back