First 2 hours of UFC FN92 completely unwatchable

Some of the fights last night were stinkers for sure, but I enjoyed Swanson/Kawa, Leites/Camozzi, Berm/Jason and the main event. And that Tybura KO was great.

You need to start gambling and drinking while watching fights.

Doesn't make it perfect, but I can guarantee it will increase your enjoyment of bad fights.
I hear that. Put down a few bucks here and there, hit an over or two, and suddenly YOU'RE the one cheering for the fight to go the distance!

card was one of the worst i ever saw. So boring i went and watched masterchef that i dvr'd while the fights were on. bunch of midgets and girls and average fighters. Not one a-level athlete to be found. 2/10

You know that Taylor had 10 days to get ready for that fight, right?

I can't help but feel like we'll get more bad fights on main cards with the way they've been sticking elite guys down on the FP prelims. Seems to be the norm nowadays. Just think how much better the card would've been if Swanson/Kawa was on the main card instead of those female "fighters." This is why all of the best fights used to be saved for the main card of an event, you could skip the early prelims if you want to see the best fighters but don't want to commit to watching for seven+ hours straight. I hate this new model.

And before someone harps on me for bitching about the order of fights on a card, think of it this way. If I'm paying $60 for a ppv then I want to see the very best fighters for that cost. If some of the best matchups are already available to me via FP and on FS1, then it makes me much less willing to spend that money. I can watch those fights without ordering a PPV, as they are sticking a few mediocre fights on there as filler. That is BS imo. Look at 202 coming up here. Are they really serious that Lim vs Perry and Means vs an unknown are going to be taking place AFTER Larkin vs Magny and Garbrandt vs Mizugaki? The hell is that about? I know they are trying to get more people to buy FP and that they stick some elite fighters in the main prelim fight to boost PPV sales, but in doing so they are fucking over the people who actually do order it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I feel sorry for you guys. I couldn't watch it because I am going through an Internet Provider Switch at the moment. So I had fun goofing with you guys.

Is it worse than UFC 149?

I usually make excuses like a Mcgregor fanboy for boring fights, but silva and Shelby should be fired for this tragedy. Teru and Mexican dude, Cub and Kawa, were the best fights. Caceres and Yair looked like they were doing power rangers out there.

Haven't watched the card and won't watch it. I knew it would be garbage and according to most on here it was. I only watched the brown v jake and lawler v woodley fights on 201.

Those 2 cards were awful

Lol, I, and many others, were up until 7am.

You guys don't know how good you have it

You could have walked down the street to a pub in Hackney and watched some hipsters hitting themselves over the heads with their MacBooks over a SuicideGirl instead of that travesty.

Thank God I had two TV's last night (focused on the olympics while occasionaly glancing at the first couple fights on the main card)

I usually make excuses like a Mcgregor fanboy for boring fights, but silva and Shelby should be fired for this tragedy. Teru and Mexican dude, Cub and Kawa, were the best fights. Caceres and Yair looked like they were doing power rangers out there.

giphy.gif

It's like the opening acts for rock concerts for me.

I paid my money and you just never know how big an opening act might become. So, I want to see all the acts. My first concert was KISS. The back up band were some fucking scrubs called Cheap Trick. I had never heard of them. Nobody else in Canada had for the most part either at that point. 38-39 years later Cheap Trick was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I'm a fan of rock music. I'm also a fan of mma. I watch all the acts/fights whenever possible.

Speaking of rock and roll.

I have tix for Collective Soul, and The Goo Goo Dolls at Wolftrap National Park for the Performing Arts on the 23rd. Seeing Blue Oyster Cult on Sept 3rd in Virginia Beach. And the sold out DesertTrip.com in Indio, California in October.

Tbh though...

I don't give a flyin fuck what you guys watch or don't. It has no bearing on what I can watch and enjoy. Plus how do you follow the development of younger or newer fighters if you don't watch them ?

who the hell even watches these cards

they are like the left over food at the supermarket which is pushed forward the next day

even the prelims of numbered events too

For the whole night, I felt like I wasted my time with the exception of the Marcin/Viktor fight. Everything else was garbage. A total waste of time.

The tybure and marcin kos were awesome, i changed the channel when i saw women come on and forgot to turn it back til the 4th round of the main event.....sounds like i didnt miss much tho

I spent most of those fight texting some chick because they were so boring. I kinda expected it though. I was only watching for the main event really and then hoping I'd be rewarded with some surprises but nope.

Yeah it was a drab main card overall. Main event was alright though.

Back