First 2 hours of UFC FN92 completely unwatchable

Prelims where great.

Main card not so much.
True, the prelims were pretty good, the Tybra head kick KO was awesome. The main card was absolutely awful, the main card was good for insomniacs haha.

They need to bring back the WEC so they can trim the roster.

Bring back what was an awesome promotion with exciting fighters like Cub, Pettis and Cerrone so they can fill it with their boring fighters? Yeah...fuck off with that idea.

Yeah I set a DVR recording and finished the card this morning. The main card was pretty boring.

Bring back what was an awesome promotion with exciting fighters like Cub, Pettis and Cerrone so they can fill it with their boring fighters? Yeah...fuck off with that idea.

They will all get better by fighting each other and the cream will rise to the top. Just like WEC. Then the best can come over to the UFC.

This card truly was a complete shower of shit, from the car crash that was the Moroz fight, to the sparring match that was the main event. Just terrible.

Horrible event:
No big names
Terrible fights
Crowd booing the ground game
Bad judging, hometown decision for McGee
McGee calling out McGregor, just sad

UFC became its own feeder league a long time ago

I'm not going to miss a card even if it might be a stinker. I nearly skipped 199, and that would have been a foolish move. The prelims were pretty solid last night and the main card was pretty meh. But that is just kind of the way it goes. I enjoy MMA and I'd rather watch it live than go back and only watch the good fights. I'd feel like I missed out on something if I did it that way.

Agreed. I was pretty bored with everything except the Comain and Main.

Kinda disappointed in Maryna.

She built a ton of hype for herself after she wrecked Jo Jo.

The decision last night could easily have swung the other way.

How Cub Swanson, who at one point was one fight away from a title shot at FW, VS Kawajiri, former Shooto champ and #1 P4P at LW, was behind some random female prison guard in the bout order is insane. I get that they are trying to build up Fightpass but it's just unfair to two vets to be so low

They will all get better by fighting each other and the cream will rise to the top. Just like WEC. Then the best can come over to the UFC.

The best were already in the WEC. It was an amazing promotion. You'd want it to be reincarnated as some second rate league for weak fighters. You should be slapped for even suggesting such a thing.

The best were already in the WEC. It was an amazing promotion. You'd want it to be reincarnated as some second rate league for weak fighters. You should be slapped for even suggesting such a thing.

It took years for the WEC guys to get to the elite level. And even by then everyone still doubted them until they proved themselves in the UFC. So don't act like your holier than thou on this subject captain hindsight. I'm simply suggesting that the 300 low level guys in the UFC go to the new WEC where they can build up and mature. Meanwhile the UFC cards will be more stacked.

It took years for the WEC guys to get to the elite level. And even by then everyone still doubted them until they proved themselves in the UFC. So don't act like your holier than thou on this subject captain hindsight. I'm simply suggesting that the 300 low level guys in the UFC go to the new WEC where they can build up and mature. Meanwhile the UFC cards will be more stacked.

You're clueless about your history. If you want to back that far then acknowledge that Pride was the elite promotion back then, not the UFC.

Not to mention that the UFC didn't even have lighter weight classes before they absorbed the WEC. It was never a feeder league for the UFC and its an utterly retarded idea to resurrect it as such now. Slap yourself.

I hear that. Put down a few bucks here and there, hit an over or two, and suddenly YOU'RE the one cheering for the fight to go the distance!

Exactly. You don't have to wager a lot, just a few bucks that you can spare to make it interesting. The over is a good bet especially for boring ass fights. You get excited when there is no action, LOL.

Anyhow, don't gamble or drink to excess, but a moderate amount of both makes terrible fights bearable, bad fights good, and good fights seem like the Lawler vs. McDonald 2.

An average MMA fight is a garbage fight to Sherdog.

The prelims were definitely better than the main card. Every fight.

Back